Voter Suppression

moreluck

golden ticket member
WOW, for a moment there, I thought the site moderator and I were having a conversation, I didnt realize she needed any help in her communications.

Everything from leaving the site to being forced to agree with you all?? Seriously? This is the best advice you can offer?

Ill take being an independent thinker and not sign up for Club Dread.

If you all feel it necessary to pile on, then I asked to be freed from moderation so that I can post in real time.

Peace

TOS

Did somebody already call the wah-mbulance ???

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wish the U.N. would keep out of OUR elections.......

Europe (OSCE) -- an arm of the United Nations -- is sending 44 election monitors to observe the U.S. election and report on voter suppression activities at the polls.

The OSCE observers will come from Europe and Central Asia and will be deployed at polling places throughout the United States. The decision to send them came as a result of talks between the OSCE and US civil rights groups. Apparently, these groups do not have sufficient confidence in the Eric Holder-led Justice Department.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

TOS, no one is asking you to agree with everyone on this site. There are many members with whom I disagree on many subjects; however, I try to do so in a civil manner and, when I am unable to do so, I do not interact with that member. There are two of the more prominent (prominence based solely on post count, not the quality of said posts or the value they add to the discussion) members here with whom I no longer interact simply because IMO it is a waste of my time and energy to do so.

When I said "maybe you should learn to play well with others" I meant that if you disagree with another member, which is most certainly your right, you should try to do so in a civil manner and, if you are unable to do so, you should not interact with that member.

menotyou

bella amicizia
WOW, for a moment there, I thought the site moderator and I were having a conversation, I didnt realize she needed any help in her communications.

Everything from leaving the site to being forced to agree with you all?? Seriously? This is the best advice you can offer?

Ill take being an independent thinker and not sign up for Club Dread.

If you all feel it necessary to pile on, then I asked to be freed from moderation so that I can post in real time.

Peace

TOS
So, are you picking up your toys and going home to cry and eat a cookie?

moreluck

golden ticket member
TOS, no one is asking you to agree with everyone on this site. There are many members with whom I disagree on many subjects; however, I try to do so in a civil manner and, when I am unable to do so, I do not interact with that member. There are two of the more prominent (prominence based solely on post count, not the quality of said posts or the value they add to the discussion) members here with whom I no longer interact simply because IMO it is a waste of my time and energy to do so.

When I said "maybe you should learn to play well with others" I meant that if you disagree with another member, which is most certainly your right, you should try to do so in a civil manner and, if you are unable to do so, you should not interact with that member.
Oh, a wind talker !!
No one can understand your code !! Wow, you are slick!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Right now, people in at least 18 counties in Florida have received official looking letters questioning their citizenship and their right to vote. The people are all citizens. They are also all Republicans. I smell rats on the gropund in Florida. Can't they just take their chances? You need crime to win??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So, are you picking up your toys and going home to cry and eat a cookie?

This is what im talking about.. this poster can say this comment, and I am not free to shred it to pieces. My words would be censored and the post eliminated.

Either you all stop taunting or allow me to post freely in real time.

peace

TOS

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
This is what im talking about.. this poster can say this comment, and I am not free to shred it to pieces. My words would be censored and the post eliminated.

Either you all stop taunting or allow me to post freely in real time.

peace

TOS

Registered members are offered the privilege of freely posting on this site with the understanding that they are bound by their honor to observe our House Rules and Terms of Service and will therefore not abuse the trust placed in them.

Your account's current moderation status is the consequence of repeatedly making personal attacks on other members.

We know people make mistakes and say things that they later regret, especially when discussing issues they are emotional about like politics. In most situations when a post is reported a moderator will contact the person that wrote the reported post so that they can learn why the post was inappropriate and change their ways. You were given that opportunity several times and you chose not to change.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Right now, people in at least 18 counties in Florida have received official looking letters questioning their citizenship and their right to vote. The people are all citizens. They are also all Republicans. I smell rats on the gropund in Florida. Can't they just take their chances? You need crime to win??

I just saw a report on this and they say the letters came from Seattle and its being investigated. All the letters were only sent to registered Republicans so it had to come from a Democrat that is worried that they will lose Florida. They are thinking that someone had to have access to voting records since they had only Republican addys. I guess its Chicago style politics..

Florida Republican voters targeted by bogus letters - Tampa Bay Times

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just saw a report on this and they say the letters came from Seattle and its being investigated. All the letters were only sent to registered Republicans so it had to come from a Democrat that is worried that they will lose Florida. They are thinking that someone had to have access to voting records since they had only Republican addys. I guess its Chicago style politics..

Florida Republican voters targeted by bogus letters - Tampa Bay Times

If you want to worry about voter fraud or voter tampering, then you only need to focus in on the republican party. Dont waste our time with suspicions when you have proof right in front of you.

Voter Registration Firm Employee Working For The Virginia GOP Arrested For Dumping Registrations | ThinkProgress

Heres another republican in the 2012 cycle caught tampering with the election.

wheres your outrage??

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Guilford County voters say they voted for the wrong candidate[/h]
GREENSBORO, N.C. –The Presidential election is just around the corner and voting issues have already become a problem in Guilford County.
On Monday, several voters complained that their electronic ballot machine cast the wrong vote. All the complaints were made by people who voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location.
One of the voters, Sher Coromalis, says she cast her ballot for Governor Mitt Romney, but every time she entered her vote it defaulted to President Obama.
“I was so upset that this could happen,” said Coromalis.
After the third try, Coromalis says she was able to get her vote counted for Gov. Romney but was still annoyed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Iowa Secretary Of State Threatens To Arrest UN Election Monitors…

The Obama regime has already threatened Texas after they said they would arrest the UN’s poll watchers.
DES MOINES — Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz warned a group of international voting monitors that they face arrest if they monitor polling locations in Iowa next week.

“My office met with two delegation representatives last week to discuss Iowa’s election process, and it was explained to them that they are not permitted at the polls,” Schultz said in a statement released Tuesday. “Iowa law is very specific about who is permitted at polling places, and there is no exception for members of this group.

The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe plans to send observers from its Office for Democratic Institutions to Iowa and other states. According to the group’s website, members have been meeting with election officials and political party workers since last month to discuss their observation plans in the United States.
Attempts to reach Thomas Rymer, spokesman for the Office of Democratic Institutions, were not successful Tuesday.

Schultz said he supports the efforts of other nations to learn about the U.S. election process, but pointed to a statute in Iowa code that limits the number of people at a particular polling place. That section of code, with few exceptions, allows poll watchers from political parties, news media and campaigns to be at polling locations.