Voter Suppression

Lue C Fur

Evil member
TAGG ROMNEY and the OHIO voting machines...

Tagg Romney Buys HART Intercivic, Voting Machine Company For Ohio Solamere Capital | ChristWire

If anything goes wrong and votes are miscounted, talk to TAGG.

Peace

TOS

FALSE!!!!!

bs-Flag.gif

snopes.com: Tagg Romney Owns Ohio Voting Machines?
bs-Flag.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is that any worse than citing Weasel Zippers as a source?
For the 26th time........the sources are corraled
at W.Z......they are CBS, WaPo, Reuters, ABC, etc. ...............Now what have you got against those news outlets??? I thought you were suppose to be smart.....turns out you are a one track mind !! Neg rep me....go ahead....it's all you got anyway!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Weasel Zippers edits the material they use to fit their predetermined agenda. They use misleading headlines to lure their gullible readers. They are anything but a credible source of information.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Weasel Zippers edits the material they use to fit their predetermined agenda. They use misleading headlines to lure their gullible readers. They are anything but a credible source of information.

So, just like the main stream joints, the news is skewed the way they believe things are. How is this any different from the MSNBC crap and the CNBC crowd and the CNN lies I hear daily?. Some news isn't even covered that might hurt Mr. Odumbo!!! The so called real news outlets turned years ago and are trying to keep the truth from you.

The Lemmngs Gazette will sponser the Boy Scout Jamboree supper in Kenosha tonight.....that's the hard hitting journalism you will find in the MSM. Good luck with that head burying!!

wkmac

Yeah, I can't believe it happened either :wink2:

Funny story though.

Maybe Moreluck has cause to be upset. I mean regardless that this is the heart of Shelia Jackson Lee's Congressional seat, if you google map the area and look around at street level, it's perfectly clear to me this is a republican stronghold (clearly 1%ers). Thus the actions of the NAACP were truly denying the majority of citizens their right to vote republican. Romney and the GOP should strongly protest as the denial of all those GOP votes will no doubt swing the election results.

Must have been a slow day at Townhall uh?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh yeah, good old Sheila......she thinks the most pressing gov't business was to get a statue of Michael Jackson erected.....shoot, Even M.J. didn't get erected wthout Bubbles and a kid.

She got voted in for nice hats!!

bbsam

Staff member
Thinking back to footage of people standing in line to vote, a simple truth came back to mind. What's the easiest way to get people to do something? Tell them they can't. Obama owes the RNC a Christmas card. Talk about an unintended "get out the vote" effort!