Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

MC0493

When you're in a room full of people at a business yet none of them can sign and you need to track down that one person who actually has the a ability to write their name..

Keenj

Getting cursed out by some dumb c*** for blocking an alley while making deliveries. She seriously sat blocking the street waiting to enter the alley for the entire time yelling at me to hurry up. I took my paid break there to reward her for her patience.

wayfair

swollen member
Getting cursed out by some dumb c*** for blocking an alley while making deliveries. She seriously sat blocking the street waiting to enter the alley for the entire time yelling at me to hurry up. I took my paid break there to reward her for her patience.
you gotta blow that off bro

Eye To Eye Contact.

If I pass another mailbox on a county road. With the address on it. I will literally flip. And another i can't stand when I get asked. "are you sure that's not for us". Yes I flipping sure. I know where I'm going.

BrownThunder

when you drive into a CT and all the cars at the end are parked nose in towards the curb, making it impossible to make a smooth entry/exit.

parking like that is a thing i guess

DS

Fenderbender
Taking 10 stops off the guy parked next you in the morning because he whined that he had too much work. Then when you get back to the building, there is his PC, parked in its space, washed, fueled up and the engine is cold as ice. Grrrrrr.

Hey Budz it's me DS,from awhile back.I'm still trudging along doing what us ups driver do every day and some days I friend'n hate it.
Other days are not so bad. It's not Auchwitz,and we get paid but,
I'd rather work at Google.
I really miss everyone that remembers me.I'm 61 now but still playing with music ,heres my new J-45 Gibson....I always wanted one...

Attachments

• GibsonJ45.jpg
    GibsonJ45.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 146

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Hey Budz it's me DS,from awhile back.I'm still trudging along doing what us ups driver do every day and some days I friend'n hate it.
Other days are not so bad. It's not Auchwitz,and we get paid but,
I'd rather work at Google.
I really miss everyone that remembers me.I'm 61 now but still playing with music ,heres my new J-45 Gibson....I always wanted one...

Nice axe! Miss your posts. Good to know you're still hanging in there. 61, you must be getting close to retirement eh?