Wasn't going to post this

kingOFchester

I don't see the electric fence signs (the ones the owner claims are on property) on google maps street view? I see the porch where the said package was located.

If someone wants to take a snapshot from google earth PM me.

Last edited:

Pooter

How gross. I love the media. The video immediately starts at the driver swinging NOT backing up in defense mode.

Only retards can't see this owners intent with his marketing bull$h!t.

worldwide

Terriers are one of most aggressive dog breeds. Definitely high strung. They are just smaller so less likely to really hurt you.

"Jack Russells can be stubborn and at times aggressive towards other animals and humans if not properly socialized."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Russell_Terrier#Temperament

Could be friendly one minute and aggressive the next. Why didn't the homeowners keep the dog inside when they knew there was a non family member at the house?

Permanent stop and hold for all future deliveries.

"Jack Russells can be stubborn and at times aggressive towards other animals and humans if not properly socialized."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Russell_Terrier#Temperament

Could be friendly one minute and aggressive the next. Why didn't the homeowners keep the dog inside when they knew there was a non family member at the house?

Permanent stop and hold for all future deliveries.
Your right! No way In Hell,should another driver ever step foot on that property!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Jack Russell owners love and hate their dogs.
They pretty much drive me crazy (like a 2 year old toddler) ... even when I play fetch with them.
These dogs have the most energy I have ever seen.
I played fetch with a tennis ball for 3 hours before the dog just fell over.
Drank some water and laid in my lap for 10 minutes and was ready to go again.

Apparently we have more in common than retirement.

I have two dogs, 'my' dog Lucy (Australian shepherd-bull terrier mix) and my son's Jack Russell, Emma (becoming mine by default).

Any terrier, especially Jacks, require a different sort of person than other dogs. They are smart, and will test you constantly to see just what they can get away with. They are also fiercely loyal and protective.

My guess is, these people got a Jack because it was small and cute. After all, Eddie was a sweet TV dog, right?

They would have been better served by a cat.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Your "sarcasm" wasn't funny. Actually, it was downright stupid...and it completely negated what was otherwise a very intelligent and well-written post on your part. I don't carry a gun while working and under no imaginable circumstances could a Jack Russell terrier ever pose enough of a threat to justify shooting it. Get real.

THis coming from a guy who "admits" to shooting animals on the road when he sees them laying there..

Ya, how stupid does that sound?

It was a joke, playing on your own words.

TOS.

raceanoncr

Ain't got time to scroll thru entire thread but will just say this:

We have a Jack Russell. Nicest, friendliest, happiest little rescue pooch we have ever had. BUT, very protective. That is, we read where they will protect their owners, family, property. In our case, this is so. After she gets to know you, she warms up where you can't get rid of her until you give her some lovin.

And, they are ALL animals. Just like a deer running out in front of us, we just can't predict what they will do.

Good center is standing up.
That's all for me.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have a couple of Jack Russells on my route, and the normal routine with them now is that by the time I get the truck parked and the engine shut off, they are already up in the cab sitting or standing up on their hind legs begging for their biscuit. They each get half of one in the cab, then they follow me to the porch where I leave the package and the other half of their biscuit. Nice dogs, and they arent yipping or snapping or running circles around me trying to bite my ankles while my back is turned. Im happy, they are happy, the owner is happy and I can do my job and move on to the next stop with no issues.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ain't got time to scroll thru entire thread but will just say this:

We have a Jack Russell. Nicest, friendliest, happiest little rescue pooch we have ever had. BUT, very protective. That is, we read where they will protect their owners, family, property. In our case, this is so. After she gets to know you, she warms up where you can't get rid of her until you give her some lovin.

And, they are ALL animals. Just like a deer running out in front of us, we just can't predict what they will do.

Good center is standing up.
That's all for me.

Does your's like to sit by your head on the back of the chair?

porkwagon

He is now in the process of deleting comments and blocking those with opposing opinions on the Facebook page. My comments on the page have been deleted and I can no longer like or comment

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
THis coming from a guy who "admits" to shooting animals on the road when he sees them laying there..

Ya, how stupid does that sound?

It was a joke, playing on your own words.

TOS.
There is a difference between humanely euthanizing a mortally wounded animal by the side of the highway and shooting one in self defense, and under no conceivable circumstances would a Jack Russell Terrier ever pose enough of a "threat" to justify shooting it. If you cant see the clear and obvious difference between those two situations, you are the one who is stupid. Your "joke" isn't funny. If you are the kind of person who can hit or witness someone else hitting an animal with a car and just blithely drive away and leave it lying there on the road to suffer, good for you. I am not that kind of person.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There is a difference between humanely euthanizing a mortally wounded animal by the side of the highway and shooting one in self defense, and under no conceivable circumstances would a Jack Russell Terrier ever pose enough of a "threat" to justify shooting it. If you cant see the clear and obvious difference between those two situations, you are the one who is stupid. Your "joke" isn't funny. If you are the kind of person who can hit or witness someone else hitting an animal with a car and just blithely drive away and leave it lying there on the road to suffer, good for you. I am not that kind of person.

Still funny to me!

Lighten up FRANCIS!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=0858C61C2E41B80E68FD0858C61C2E41B80E68FD

somebodiesgot

He is now in the process of deleting comments and blocking those with opposing opinions on the Facebook page. My comments on the page have been deleted and I can no longer like or comment
I thought i noticed some comments disappearing but I can still post. It just makes me mad because this poor dog has to suffer because of a half-ass owner.