WATCH TYLER BINDER ON YT, REAL TRUTH UPS 2018 CONTRACT

Slug Life

When do we eat?
I hate being a grammar nazi. I just can't read that gibberish.

It's a desecration of the english language. :biggrin:

I haven't endorsed or declined the new proposed language.

All I have done, is point out the miss-truths and the comical conspiracy's.

This Tyler guy....

Is a 4 year driver, with no experience in holding any elected Union position.

That makes his "observations" opinion, not fact.

The actual vote total, will tell the tale.

-Bug-
So because he hasn’t held an elected Union position, you think he isn’t smart enough to see a crap contract when he see’s it?
-886-

Tony Q

While bringing in record profits. It's called greed. Management has no choice but to take it up the tailpipe. Have you ever heard a low level mgmt person snap on a conference call while being raked over the coals? One quick phone call and they become silent as a mouse.
Teamsters costs go up so they have to cut it from somewhere else.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Please, watch Tyler Binder you tube videos, about the real truth of this absurd. Only type his name on the search button, and you got all his videos, about this ....
UPS Contract 2018, VOTE NO!!!!!!!:overreactsmiley: Its a Must. :thumbup::strikesmileys:
I don't knock people for trying, but his commentary is an opinion.... not fact.

Let that Ego Seriority rest in peace. The less the more. Cant stand people thinking they are the all almighty like you. Its diminishing you as a person.

Dulce Bombón

While I applaud a 4 year driver getting involved in the contract negotiations and standing up for what he believes in,his efforts would be much more appreciated fighting ups on the shop floor with the contract we have like most stewards do everyday at ups.....right now in my eyes he's just another complaining internet blowhard and his 5 min of internet fame will pass

He dont have nothing to complain for, We do, Part Timers. He is helping everyone to open our eyes. What is going on. People only whine about his seniority and his knowledge? Smh..

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Everything I mentioned was a personal decision.

What if anyone that drinks at all pays more?
Experts warn that any alcohol consumption is bad for you
I'm aware of that recent report on alcohol but there have also been studies that show the health effects of moderate drinking are negligible. I would like to see more. Weight is much more complicated because eating is not a choice, and poor eating habits often have much more to do with your upbringing/income level tha any personal choice you made as an adult. In addition there are a lot of underlying medical/physical conditions that can predispose a person to obesity. Having said that obesity in the US is big driver of rising healthcare costs and something that really needs to be addressed, just not sure that increasing premiums is an effective way to deal with it.
The research on smoking is pretty clearcut, nobody is under any illusions about it, and the company will pay for a program to help you quit.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm aware of that recent report on alcohol but there have also been studies that show the health effects of moderate drinking are negligible. I would like to see more. Weight is much more complicated because eating is not a choice, and poor eating habits often have much more to do with your upbringing/income level tha any personal choice you made as an adult. In addition there are a lot of underlying medical/physical conditions that can predispose a person to obesity. Having said that obesity in the US is big driver of rising healthcare costs and something that really needs to be addressed, just not sure that increasing premiums is an effective way to deal with it.
The research on smoking is pretty clearcut, nobody is under any illusions about it, and the company will pay for a program to help you quit.
I'm just pointing out that it's a slippery slope I'd rather not start down.

a911scanner

TDU.... doesn't have any hot girls.

I have respected many of the things you've typed in these forums, even if I didn't agree. Very knowledgeable to say the least.

But I finally had to say something about one of your "pro-IBT" remarks...

You are clearly uninformed & mistaken if you think everyone that is against the currently proposed contract is a TDU person.

Although I am a Vote NO person, I was asked to volunteer for TDU and vehemently said NO.

Tell yourself & your IBT brethren to get over yourselves and stop trying to blame everything on political "us vs. them" issues.

Fix the problems. Then complain about the other side.

a911scanner

Aside from the fact, the guy has been a pkg car driver for a whole 4 years....

The Memorandum of Understanding relates to the company or the members attempting

to withdraw from current multi-employer pension funds and joining the UPS/IBT fund.

It's been contract language since December 2007.

Long before, he even had a job.

-Bug-

Years of service has nothing to do with being informed or having an opinion. I have been with the company just under 4 years myself. But I have many 10+ year veteran brothers & sisters coming to me and asking me what is going on with the contract issues.

Get off your high horse.

Dulce Bombón

Please, watch Tyler Binder you tube videos, about the real truth of this absurd. Only type his name on the search button, and you got all his videos, about this ....
UPS Contract 2018, VOTE NO!!!!!!!
:overreactsmiley: Its a Must. :thumbup::strikesmileys:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXPAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I have respected many of the things you've typed in these forums, even if I didn't agree. Very knowledgeable to say the least.

You are clearly uninformed & mistaken if you think everyone that is against the currently proposed contract is a TDU person.

Although I am a Vote NO person, I was asked to volunteer for TDU and vehemently said NO.

Tell yourself & your IBT brethren to get over yourselves and stop trying to blame everything on political "us vs. them" issues.

If it walks like a duck....

5eczf8.jpg

Dulce Bombón

We may fix the problem is you stop bringing all that NEGATIVITY comments to this Forum.

Dulce Bombón

Please explain what he is wrong about and why this change should not concern us.

I thought you said he was wrong. You may know the answer, and cant explain us better. Since you have the Almighty Seniority here. Stop being so petty for little things. Concentrate as a group. Not what is beneficial or suits your needs. Maybe what is not important to you maybe important to others. Smh..