We’re done

Faceplanted

at my center.... There is a huge influx of new drivers. I mean massive. Lots of guys went to feeders and lots of guys retired

I’m trying to keep these new young guys up with all the contract chatter. So far from, what I have understood from them....

They have no problem working 70hr a week “that’s mad money brah”

They have no problem having 2 split days off, as most already get talked into it by the supervisors with our current sat deliveries

They have no problem with ups only giving us pension benefits up to 40hr because they don’t understand

They are terrified to get on th 9.5 list because of being a “target”

They wouldn’t mind 3x13s.... that’s 4 days off!!! I sadly have to explain how :censored2:ed they are missing out on over time. I think the 3x13 is simply a ploy by ups to get us to settle with more 4x10s

They absolutely don’t want to strike because they wasted their money on stupid cars and stupid houses and are scraping by.

We need to do the best that we can to educate these guys on “the good old days” and how stuff was/should be. Otherwise, we’re honestly :censored2:ed come voting time. I hope other places are diff, but my big hub has me worried.

/end rant

Last edited:
at my center. There is a huge influx of new drivers. I mean massive. Lots of guys went to feeders and lots of guys retired

I’m trying to keep these new young guys up with all the contract chatter. So far from, what I have understood from them....

They have no problem having 2 split days off, as most already get talked into it by the supervisors with our current sat deliveries

They have no problem with ups only giving us pension benefits up to 40hr because they don’t understand

They absolutely don’t want to strike because they wasted their money on stupid cars and stupid houses and are scraping by.

We need to do the best that we can to educate these guys on “the good old days” and how stuff was/should be. Otherwise, we’re honestly :censored2:ed come voting time. I hope other places are diff, but my big hub has me worried.

/end rant
And they quit after a few months.

Faceplanted

And they quit after a few months.
Honestly, my center has been putting these guys on cake routes. Most, if not all make book.

They are sooooooo easially manipulated because... mauh we make 900 a week and we’re rich

Working 60hr every week at 18hr makes them think this way. Because they make 5-10k more a year than their school educated friends who only work 40hr hrs a week... they think they made it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
at my center.... There is a huge influx of new drivers. I mean massive. Lots of guys went to feeders and lots of guys retired

They wouldn’t mind 3x13s.... that’s 4 days off!!! I sadly have to explain how :censored2:ed they are missing out on over time. I think the 3x13 is simply a ploy by ups to get us to settle with more 4x10s

/end rant
So start! Tell these runners that some people died for them to make a decent wage with benifits and beyond. Show them these:
FB0D2EF5-C699-4DA5-8845-AF35C6AE2797.jpeg
02CEBB09-D617-49C0-96CE-A529327D9BA8.jpeg
049801FD-382B-41B3-A7E4-9BD984EA4F85.jpeg
1F499D9B-44DC-43C2-AE73-072BF9E16A00.jpeg

These are not soft men.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
So start! Tell these runners that some people died for them to make a decent wage with benifits and beyond. Show them these:
View attachment 191130 View attachment 191131 View attachment 191132 View attachment 191133
These are not soft men.

You are kidding right? Those pictures have nothing to do with today's work environment. You are not paid in pennies and shop at a company store or live in a company house.

You do work hard and have long hours. Lets talk about that.

wide load

You are kidding right? Those pictures have nothing to do with today's work environment. You are not paid in pennies and shop at a company store or live in a company house.

Did you not get the part about these men fighting for what we have today? I think the AC in your office is giving off noxious fumes. Just like a manager to butt in where he doesn’t belong. God I pray we strike and ruin this company.

F

Frankie's Friend

Nah, they're fighting the same old trash.
Corporate greed and liars.
Draw a circle and stand in it drag queen. Go back to your solitaire computer game.

wide load

Oh and, I wouldn’t compare them and now for one more reason, back then the managers actually tried to fight the workers. Now managers don’t even need to show up in the building. They just hide behind their keyboard.

Faceplanted

can other guys tell me what’s it’s like at their center? What is the ratio of snowflake/cuckservatives to more og drivers?

If you sit back and think for a sec. add the amount of soft new drivers, with the amount of pt guys who will now vote yes just to get 15hr.... man the writing is on the wall and ups knows it.

F

Frankie's Friend

can other guys tell me what’s it’s like at their center? What is the ratio of snowflake/cuckservatives to more og drivers?

If you sit back and think for a sec. add the amount of soft new drivers, with the amount of pt guys who will now vote yes just to get 15hr.... man the writing is on the wall and ups knows it.
Heck the og drivers are wussies too.

Faceplanted

I been at ups for almost 20 years. I’m blessed to have a wife who makes good money and an exit plan.

These new guys won’t make it to retirement. It’s pitiful to see these 22 year old guys with 2 kids, who bought over priced houses and over priced cars. This is the absolute state of mind in my center.