We’re done

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
can other guys tell me what’s it’s like at their center? What is the ratio of snowflake/cuckservatives to more og drivers?

If you sit back and think for a sec. add the amount of soft new drivers, with the amount of pt guys who will now vote yes just to get 15hr.... man the writing is on the wall and ups knows it.
We have about 1000 teamsters in our building. There maybe a handful that will try to cross on day 1 but they will either never come back or never heard from again. Like ever.

F

Frankie's Friend

Seriously. The newbies don't have the same things as we did when we started, not do they care. Honestly nobody cares that much anymore, that's the problem.
Winner. They don't have mental muscle because they have had it so easy.
They'll get it figured out. When the discipline gun is turned on them.

Faceplanted

We have about 1000 teamsters in our building. There maybe a handful that will try to cross on day 1 but they will either never come back or never heard from again. Like ever.
I already tried to plant seeds about crossing. Many of these guys will if it comes down to it.

I’m in the south. My city is booming, tons of high paying tech and high paying blue color work.... these guys don’t understand that the tech/blue color guys work 2/3rd what we do and make 3/4 what we do.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
But you do have to admit that the newbies aren't as well off as when we started.

They have to work under a different contract then when we started. Many of them would be fine if they didn't go home 2 out 5 days, I am talking about the ones's that go home everyday no questions asked.

You can raise the pay, but today's generation will not work as hard as the last few generations. They are the exception (the ones willing to get in the nitty gritty) not the norm.

F

Frankie's Friend

I been at ups for almost 20 years. I’m blessed to have a wife who makes good money and an exit plan.

These new guys won’t make it to retirement. It’s pitiful to see these 22 year old guys with 2 kids, who bought over priced houses and over priced cars. This is the absolute state of mind in my center.
At least they're 22! Gives them more longevity to pay the crap off.

They have to work under a different contract then when we started. Many of them would be fine if they didn't go home 2 out 5 days, I am talking about the ones's that go home everyday no questions asked.

You can raise the pay, but today's generation will not work as hard as the last few generations. They are the exception (the ones willing to get in the nitty gritty) not the norm.
It's just not the employees, it's company. The culture had changed. What's this run air in trace crap when the air is late.
Honestly I just can't put it into words.

For some strange reason I still put a little pride into my job.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Did you not get the part about these men fighting for what we have today? I think the AC in your office is giving off noxious fumes. Just like a manager to butt in where he doesn’t belong. God I pray we strike and ruin this company.

Yes I got it. Did you understand my reply?

You have better arguments when you stop making personal attacks.

If you strike and we are ruined...you are too and you go first. I will have no problem locking the gate as the last one to leave. Everyone is looking for OVTR drivers you would be an excellent candidate.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
It's just not the employees, it's company. The culture had changed. What's this run air in trace crap when the air is late.
Honestly I just can't put it into words.

For some strange reason I still put a little pride into my job.

We will be paying refunds on the late air anyway, might as well try and recoup some cost on less hours on road.

F

Frankie's Friend

I believe I saw you in the pictures. Recognized your uniform and ears.
20180425_211332.jpg

Top left dude getting his butt kicked.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yes I got it. Did you understand my reply?

You have better arguments when you stop making personal attacks.

If you strike and we are ruined...you are too and you go first. I will have no problem locking the gate as the last one to leave. Everyone is looking for OVTR drivers you would be an excellent candidate.
I care about as much as Abney does about this company. We will both make some coin and use it as our personal toilet.

F

Frankie's Friend

We will be paying refunds on the late air anyway, might as well try and recoup some cost on less hours on road.
There's integrity at it's finest hour.

That, dude, is the problem. Your lack of care of the service we provide to the people who pay your salary is bullshik.

The consignees who needed their medicine, HVAC parts, medical supplies early pay the price for your trash ideology. You are a disgrace to the founders of ups who built it on honest and proudly promised service completions.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
There's integrity at it's finest hour.

That, dude, is the problem. Your lack of care of the service we provide to the people who pay your salary is bullshik.

The consignees who needed their medicine, HVAC parts, medical supplies early pay the price for your trash ideology. You are a disgrace to the founders of ups who built it on honest and proudly promised service completions.

All of sudden now you care about the customer, service. Remember that next time you bury the misload in your pick ups.

F

Frankie's Friend

All of sudden now you care about the customer, service. Remember that next time you bury the misload in your pick ups.
Never happens dude. Why do you punks salt our loads? I call your trash in every time. You should know that since you're sitting in the same chair with the oms.

Faceplanted

Hey punk... we have cared about our customers from day one

Every time I get an ojs, and my big time nda/int customers tell my pumk supervisor the only reason they are with ups is because of me... u guys failed

badpal

can other guys tell me what’s it’s like at their center? What is the ratio of snowflake/cuckservatives to more og drivers?

If you sit back and think for a sec. add the amount of soft new drivers, with the amount of pt guys who will now vote yes just to get 15hr.... man the writing is on the wall and ups knows it.
About half in my center don't even know its a contract year.