We’re done

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Hey punk... we have cared about our customers from day one

Every time I get an ojs, and my big time nda/int customers tell my pumk supervisor the only reason they are with ups is because of me... u guys failed

you mean the other 40 year old loser who has absolutely no say so in who his company ships with...you mean that guy?

No you don't care about the customers...only when it is convenient. There are some that truly care, you are not one of them.

F

Frankie's Friend

It's a shame it has to be this way
I don't feel like fighting about it
Try stating my opinion.
I can't stand to read his derogatory comments about the employees that ruin their bodies to pay his wages sitting in an office.

F

Frankie's Friend

you mean the other 40 year old loser who has absolutely no say so in who his company ships with...you mean that guy?

No you don't care about the customers...only when it is convenient. There are some that truly care, you are not one of them.
Liar.

Faceplanted

No, I’m talking about the owner who is happy I break Orion to give him his 30pkg at 1130am so he can ship them out the same day.... after I hear at the pcm to follow Orion 90% plus so u guys can make stupid numbers.

john chesney

at my center.... There is a huge influx of new drivers. I mean massive. Lots of guys went to feeders and lots of guys retired

I’m trying to keep these new young guys up with all the contract chatter. So far from, what I have understood from them....

They have no problem working 70hr a week “that’s mad money brah”

They have no problem having 2 split days off, as most already get talked into it by the supervisors with our current sat deliveries

They have no problem with ups only giving us pension benefits up to 40hr because they don’t understand

They are terrified to get on th 9.5 list because of being a “target”

They wouldn’t mind 3x13s.... that’s 4 days off!!! I sadly have to explain how :censored2:ed they are missing out on over time. I think the 3x13 is simply a ploy by ups to get us to settle with more 4x10s

They absolutely don’t want to strike because they wasted their money on stupid cars and stupid houses and are scraping by.

We need to do the best that we can to educate these guys on “the good old days” and how stuff was/should be. Otherwise, we’re honestly :censored2:ed come voting time. I hope other places are diff, but my big hub has me worried.

/end rant
I think they’re banking on all these rookie drivers to save them during a strike.Thats why they get special treatment now. If the contract passes they will then find out what it’s truly like to work here

F

Frankie's Friend

He is getting the reaction he wants out of you. Management mind games, don't give in.
I like obliging the drag guy's rhetoric. It's good practice for real management moments.
I like getting his blood pressure up as well.
He's like a punching bag to me.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

at my center.... There is a huge influx of new drivers. I mean massive. Lots of guys went to feeders and lots of guys retired

I’m trying to keep these new young guys up with all the contract chatter. So far from, what I have understood from them....

They have no problem working 70hr a week “that’s mad money brah”

They have no problem having 2 split days off, as most already get talked into it by the supervisors with our current sat deliveries

They have no problem with ups only giving us pension benefits up to 40hr because they don’t understand

They are terrified to get on th 9.5 list because of being a “target”

They wouldn’t mind 3x13s.... that’s 4 days off!!! I sadly have to explain how :censored2:ed they are missing out on over time. I think the 3x13 is simply a ploy by ups to get us to settle with more 4x10s

They absolutely don’t want to strike because they wasted their money on stupid cars and stupid houses and are scraping by.

We need to do the best that we can to educate these guys on “the good old days” and how stuff was/should be. Otherwise, we’re honestly :censored2:ed come voting time. I hope other places are diff, but my big hub has me worried.

/end rant

Nah.. don't worry about them, educate them if you can, but most of them won't even vote!!

john chesney

Yes I got it. Did you understand my reply?

You have better arguments when you stop making personal attacks.

If you strike and we are ruined...you are too and you go first. I will have no problem locking the gate as the last one to leave. Everyone is looking for OVTR drivers you would be an excellent candidate.
You can go manage a McDonald’s and probably ruin that too

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

This company has gotten to big!! It's trying to get a monster back in its cage!

F

Frankie's Friend

What percentage of the late air guarantee is actually paid out?

Be honest....
Exactly.
I sent a 1# pkg via ground service to a city close to me. Fuel surcharge was 9%.
Then i sent a next day air letter to a city within 80 miles of my home. Fuel surcharge was 18%.
I tracked both pigs.
Neither one left the ground system.
I called the 800 # to ask why I got charged 18% for the air package. She said "jet fuel is expensive".
I asked her to track both packages. She admitted both went ground service.
There's an integrity problem here.
@Dragon is probably good with it. It fits his code of ethics.