we all need vote No tee shirts

cachmeifucan

We have to spend our own money our locals won't support a vote no movement. Each local has their own reasons. I'm definitely getting shirts printed on my own dime. If the young guys here see someone with a shirt that says vote no they more likely to inquire why they should vote NO. If we don't organize something here on brown cafe it's going to pass the trickery the union wants to sell us that they negotiated a contract that passed and ups wants this done to save customers = money

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We have to spend our own money our locals won't support a vote no movement. Each local has their own reasons. I'm definitely getting shirts printed on my own dime. If the young guys here see someone with a shirt that says vote no they more likely to inquire why they should vote NO. If we don't organize something here on brown cafe it's going to pass the trickery the union wants to sell us that they negotiated a contract that passed and ups wants this done to save customers = money

Don’t you think you need to at least look at the proposed contract before you start thinking about T-shirt’s

SMH

cachmeifucan

If it was a good contract why the secrets. It's like nancy piglosi we have to pass it so we can read it. Anyone on here actually think we will get a good first offer. Just vote no tell them to sweeten the pot retirees getting screwed. Healthcare went from 50 a month to over 400 and it's not even that great so I've heard.

cachmeifucan

End caps on part time pension it's 35 years year at approximately 60 each year that's 2100 a month and you still have to pay for health care and maybe even a supplement health care to take up slack and has caps so if you get really sick to bad. I'm voting no I will be campaigning for the vote no movement if any reason the last contract was horrible

cachmeifucan

200 22.3 jobs to be filled in first year of contact for local 705. 3 year progression. Strict and clear language for 9.5. Just some things to start and I'm a 22.3 who doesn't drive package car and got 14 years full-time so no of those directly affect me but it's what is right. The reason I stayed a 22.3 instead of driving is I want to see my kids grow up go to tee ball practice and be a coach. See my wife daily. I feel for the guys that actually have a life but stuck working 10 hours a day

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
6847F62D-F508-4163-90F1-F7205B9983E3.jpeg

km3

If it was a good contract why the secrets. It's like nancy piglosi we have to pass it so we can read it. Anyone on here actually think we will get a good first offer. Just vote no tell them to sweeten the pot retirees getting screwed. Healthcare went from 50 a month to over 400 and it's not even that great so I've heard.

Because if the details of the negotiations were made public people would freak out over alleged concessions that aren't even set in stone (yet). One little rumor can cause a lot of damage.

What we get will probably be garbage, but file me in the "I'll wait to see the offer" category. If you commit to voting no without even reading the proposal that's on the table, people will have a hard time taking you seriously.

brown_trousers

End caps on part time pension it's 35 years year at approximately 60 each year that's 2100 a month and you still have to pay for health care and maybe even a supplement health care to take up slack and has caps so if you get really sick to bad. I'm voting no I will be campaigning for the vote no movement if any reason the last contract was horrible

Teamsters hate part-timers. If anything they will be reducing part time pensions