we all need vote No tee shirts

Tony Q

It's UPS. Put me down as a "No" and Refused To Sign. Everything I have even started to read from UPS was crap and a waste of time. This contract will be no different.
So when you read your check its a waist of time? How about the explanation of benefits. I'm thinking if you retire from this place one day you will be real interested in reading up on you pension. Think about your above statement.

cachmeifucan

Right,and ask that all your pkgs are delivered from Fedex. Quality's not the point. When you go the cheap overseas route, you're most likely supporting sweatshop labor. You can buy union made in the USA reasonably. Our local sells shirts for $5.
When you vote Democrat you support amnesty witch drives wages down. And high taxes not to mention government funded abortions. Hope you saw the red wave in south Carolina Virginia and Nevada.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Im batting for you brother.
E854506E-B92E-4AB4-A991-EE0C99C72610.gif
137659F3-C68A-4B62-ABA9-E54350D119BC.gif
1BCF35BA-2B7F-415C-86E0-5A066DCB5A0B.jpeg

Inthegame

So I posted this...
Right,and ask that all your pkgs are delivered from Fedex. Quality's not the point. When you go the cheap overseas route, you're most likely supporting sweatshop labor. You can buy union made in the USA reasonably. Our local sells shirts for $5.
And you quoted and replied with this...
When you vote Democrat you support amnesty witch drives wages down. And high taxes not to mention government funded abortions. Hope you saw the red wave in south Carolina Virginia and Nevada.
Methinks you missed your meds today.

DOK

We have to spend our own money our locals won't support a vote no movement. Each local has their own reasons. I'm definitely getting shirts printed on my own dime. If the young guys here see someone with a shirt that says vote no they more likely to inquire why they should vote NO. If we don't organize something here on brown cafe it's going to pass the trickery the union wants to sell us that they negotiated a contract that passed and ups wants this done to save customers = money

I haven’t seen the proposed contract

Heavy Package

So when you read your check its a waist of time? How about the explanation of benefits. I'm thinking if you retire from this place one day you will be real interested in reading up on you pension. Think about your above statement.

I go to upsers.com 2x a week. On Saturday to check my timecard and on Thursday to check my pay. As far as my pension goes, I will check with my Union, not UPS.

You probably read all the propaganda articles and respond in their comment section. Keep drinking the kool-aid, Sherlock. Not me.