we all need vote No tee shirts

Tony Q

We have to spend our own money our locals won't support a vote no movement. Each local has their own reasons. I'm definitely getting shirts printed on my own dime. If the young guys here see someone with a shirt that says vote no they more likely to inquire why they should vote NO. If we don't organize something here on brown cafe it's going to pass the trickery the union wants to sell us that they negotiated a contract that passed and ups wants this done to save customers = money
I would never vote NO on anything unless I had seen it first. Walking around with an endorsement either way would make you look unreasonable.

Inthegame

But he would only need the tshirt for a few weeks, then it gets thrown away. How quality does it need to be?
Right,and ask that all your pkgs are delivered from Fedex. Quality's not the point. When you go the cheap overseas route, you're most likely supporting sweatshop labor. You can buy union made in the USA reasonably. Our local sells shirts for $5.

brown_trousers

Right,and ask that all your pkgs are delivered from Fedex. Quality's not the point. When you go the cheap overseas route, you're most likely supporting sweatshop labor. You can buy union made in the USA reasonably. Our local sells shirts for $5.

Yeah. Im sure your closet has only union made clothing in it.

opie

https://www.amazon.com/Vote-No-Shir...11&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Vote No Shirts

B1F9XqluwtS._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C81orkBbeMyL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX679_.png

Tony Q

But he would only need the tshirt for a few weeks, then it gets thrown away. How quality does it need to be?
If you want support for your Union cause you can't sidestep the Unions who you want to support you, right? You have to look at it like this. Is it only about you or is this for unionism as a whole?

Tony Q

Yeah. Im sure your closet has only union made clothing in it.
When yo are dealing with Unions and Union causes it most definitely needs to be made in America and Union made. Only trump would act so righteous and then make his stuff in stead shops in Indonesia with child labor. Think about the kids man.