we all need vote No tee shirts

cachmeifucan

Because if the details of the negotiations were made public people would freak out over alleged concessions that aren't even set in stone (yet). One little rumor can cause a lot of damage.

What we get will probably be garbage, but file me in the "I'll wait to see the offer" category. If you commit to voting no without even reading the proposal that's on the table, people will have a hard time taking you seriously.
Who are you kidding we all know it will be horrible

brown_trousers

No he is probably saying that cuz it's not paying into our pension
pensions are very much a regional issue. we dont all have the same pension plans. over here, it doesnt matter FT or PT, pension benefits are based on hours worked, a FT hour of work is worth only very slight amount more than a part time hour.

Kidlogic

Telling people to vote no on a contract not yet seen is not smart. I dont want to scare customers to jump ship just because of this type of neanderthal logic. When customers leave they are slow to come back. Those are jobs taken away. Lets see the contract.

pensions are very much a regional issue. we dont all have the same pension plans. over here, it doesnt matter FT or PT, pension benefits are based on hours worked, a FT hour of work is worth only very slight amount more than a part time hour.
They pay about 8X more into the full time pension than what they do into the part time pension.

brown_trousers

Attachments

• 20180612_120626.jpg
    20180612_120626.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 141