We are the US - not Liberal France

fedupups

I'm a steward...a union guy...we for the most part fight the fight...but am I the only union guy that thinks Obama and the democrats are the worse...without our freedom, without our right to live we have nothing...these liberals don't know how to protect us and our families...im so sick of this country trying to appease everyone...for Christ sake protect me and my family secure the boarders...political differences aside if we don't feel safe and secure we have nothing...what happened in France will happen here(I don't want to see another sept 11th).. unless we change our mind set...so yes we bicker and fight but there is a bigger picture..

Last edited:

Bottom rung

We'll have to choose the lesser or two evils. What would you like? Your union livelihood, Or safety... it's terrible that it has to be this way. Who am I kidding...what have the democrats done for the unions in the last few years? When they controlled the house and Senate they didn't fix the fed ex flaw law. Rla
Well, and the republicans are trying to destroy us. ...it's almost like they're in it together...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Name 1 Republican that would vote and lobby AGAINST right to work or decertifying unions.
Why should they fight that?

If you have a crappy union, you should have the right to de-certify.

Then your work group could join another, better union.

Or go without union representation.

Face it, the union's haven't done too well the last 15 or so years.

Unless you are a government worker.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
For all of you out there that slam Republicans on labor issues, name 1 difference between G.W. Bush and Obama on labor issues?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I'm a steward...a union guy...we for the most part fight the fight...but am I the only union guy that thinks Obama and the democrats are the worse...without our freedom, without our right to live we have nothing...these liberals don't know how to protect us and our families...im so sick of this country trying to appease everyone...for Christ sake protect me and my family secure the boarders...political differences aside if we don't feel safe and secure we have nothing...what happened in France will happen here(I don't want to see another sept 11th).. unless we change our mind set...so yes we bicker and fight but there is a bigger picture..[/QUOTE

10 point

For all of you out there that slam Republicans on labor issues, name 1 difference between G.W. Bush and Obama on labor issues?
In the Teamster article about the newly proposed Pacific trade pact Warren( D) credited Bush for limiting the perimeters of his trade agreement to protect American jobs.

Why, after all the labor support, does this so called labor friendly President stab us in the back?

Dragon

Package Center Manager

So only UNION people think the democrats are the worse....for our freedom. Non-Union people don't?

Come on you can do better than that.

Name 1 Republican that would vote and lobby AGAINST right to work or decertifying unions.
You hit the nail on the head. The war on middleclass, workers, and unions is my day to day thoughtline. If this makes me a liberal so be it. My family's my has to eat. My family has to have it better that I had growing up. The GOP presents a different form of everyday all day terrorism. The GOP has gone so far out to the right that I just look at someone and when I know they are a republican I just wonder if they aren't part of the top 1% how can they want to take away things that men and women died for so we as unions could have these rights. We set the bar for everyone.

Rip to those that died or were harmed. I have every belief the the French will hunt all these people down and kill them. The exodus from the middle east is coming to Europe.

image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
Look how far the GOP has fallen. You want the GOP of today and you are a steward union official or a union member you are nuts.

barnyard

KTM rider
The easiest way to strengthen the middle class would be to make it just a little bit easier to organize. Remove just a couple of the roadblocks. RTW would be more fair if the unions would not have to represent or assist non union members. Republicans have made it harder to organize and have refused to compromise on RTW.

In order to define the middle, there has to be people on the far right and the far left. I suspect that if we want a more labor friendly middle, Bernie Sanders is going to be the candidate that brings it. Although, if he were elected, I suspect that Republicans would double down on their current obstructionist platform.

No matter. I am really pretty tired of the same/same and Democrats that are really moderate Republicans. Time for me to support and vote for someone that is truly different from the herd.