We are the US - not Liberal France

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
For all of you out there that slam Republicans on labor issues, name 1 difference between G.W. Bush and Obama on labor issues?

Google is your friend. Try searching for "NLRB Bush vs. Obama" for starters. And then there's all the "business friendly" judges that the Bush appointed. HINT: if you're business friendly, you're not labor friendly.

But of course the Republicans love Jesus and hate gays, so all our Southern members will vote for them, even if it means working for less than minimum wage :). At the end of the day, that's pretty much all it's about...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Google is your friend. Try searching for "NLRB Bush vs. Obama" for starters. And then there's all the "business friendly" judges that the Bush appointed. HINT: if you're business friendly, you're not labor friendly.

But of course the Republicans love Jesus and hate gays, so all our Southern members will vote for them, even if it means working for less than minimum wage :). At the end of the day, that's pretty much all it's about...
I know without business, there is no labor.

You seem not to know that.

10 point

Yeah, you're so right.

ALL Republicans love Jesus.
ALL Republicans HATE gay people.

You can post all the exaggerated statements you want to here.

You conveniently left out the butchering of tiny children.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I also know that you asked me to tell you how Obama is better than Bush on labor. So what the heck does your comment have to do with anything?
You left out the Obama and the Democrats are job killers.

So tell me again how bad the Republicans are for labor.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Yeah, you're so right.

ALL Republicans love Jesus.
ALL Republicans HATE gay people.

You can post all the exaggerated statements you want to here.

You conveniently left out the butchering of tiny children.

It doesn't matter if they all do or don't. IN GENERAL the Republican party supports the promotion of Christianity and opposes gay rights, and these are the very platforms the party campaigns on.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
You said it. I was responding to what you posted. Not generalities.

KY is among the poorest states in the union, with the highest concentration of people collecting government assistance, yet it just voted for a Republican governor who wants to take their welfare away. Why did they vote for him? Because it was more important to have a Kim Davis-supporting, gay hating, Jesus loving governor to them than it was their own personal financial being.

barnyard

KTM rider
KY is among the poorest states in the union, with the highest concentration of people collecting government assistance, yet it just voted for a Republican governor who wants to take their welfare away.

Actually, there is a lot of evidence to suggest election fraud. It is possible that Ky did not elect that governor. In many precincts, Democrats won every office, except the top of the ticket. I would not be surprised if the courts decide that election.

10 point

KY is among the poorest states in the union, with the highest concentration of people collecting government assistance, yet it just voted for a Republican governor who wants to take their welfare away. Why did they vote for him? Because it was more important to have a Kim Davis-supporting, gay hating, Jesus loving governor to them than it was their own personal financial being.
"Where your treasure is your heart will be also."

Maybe prosperity isn't their highest priority.

When i am still out delivering I often see people doing things with their families after 5 pm and they are HAPPY. Enjoying life.

I wonder how they could be so happy when they're not making $75-100 grand a year?

Life isn't all about money. Most figure it out too late.

MAKAVELI

"Where your treasure is your heart will be also."

Maybe prosperity isn't their highest priority.

When i am still out delivering I often see people doing things with their families after 5 pm and they are HAPPY. Enjoying life.

I wonder how they could be so happy when they're not making $75-100 grand a year?

Life isn't all about money. Most figure it out too late.
If the people of KY are truly happy being poor, it must be all the moonshine they drink.;)

10 point

If the people of KY are truly happy being poor, it must be all the moonshine they drink.;)
My grandparents lived in the south. They didn't have heat in their farm house except the fireplace in the living room, no dryer, the washing machine was outside on the rear porch and was a manual wringer type, they owned no toaster (burned the toast in the oven) and they raised their own vegetables, chickens and beef.

They were the happiest and most content people I knew. They were always laughing and spent their lives being involved with their family.

They didn't drink alcohol so I know it wasn't the moonshine.

Life is more than $.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My grandparents lived in the south. They didn't have heat in their farm house except the fireplace in the living room, no dryer, the washing machine was outside on the rear porch and was a manual wringer type, they owned no toaster (burned the toast in the oven) and they raised their own vegetables, chickens and beef.

They were the happiest and most content people I knew. They were always laughing and spent their lives being involved with their family.

They didn't drink alcohol so I know it wasn't the moonshine.

Life is more than $.
Sounds like a typical bad college application essay.
I went to some poor country on a mission trip with my church, and they were so happy despite their poverty blah blah blah blah.
"Life is more than money"..... blah blah blah.

T

Turdferguson

Actually, there is a lot of evidence to suggest election fraud. It is possible that Ky did not elect that governor. In many precincts, Democrats won every office, except the top of the ticket. I would not be surprised if the courts decide that election.

Only thing Kentucky is better at than basketball, is election fraud and vote buying.

DontThrowPackages

I'm a steward...a union guy...we for the most part fight the fight...but am I the only union guy that thinks Obama and the democrats are the worse...without our freedom, without our right to live we have nothing...these liberals don't know how to protect us and our families...im so sick of this country trying to appease everyone...for Christ sake protect me and my family secure the boarders...political differences aside if we don't feel safe and secure we have nothing...what happened in France will happen here(I don't want to see another sept 11th).. unless we change our mind set...so yes we bicker and fight but there is a bigger picture..
You support a party that would like nothing better than eliminating all Unions. Kind of like saying you're a Christian but worshiping in a church that doesn't believe in Christmas.