We were told we wont be working over 9.5 during peak,but..................

govols019

You smell that?
Our dispatch guy is also the full time preload supervisor....I assure you that he doesn't have all this free time in his day that Tears claims everyone has.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
This all came up because losers were padding miles. We all know that. Doesn’t work all the time but it stops the mileage thieves

iowa boy

According to the latest edition of Inside UPS we got Peak covered this year. Many big words and fancy sentences.

We have peak covered every year thanks to all those big words and fancy sentences from corporate. And every year it becomes a complete crap show sometime in the first five days after Thanksgiving.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG_20181026_093211182.jpg

This is my route in the real world right after loading it from the TP60 this morning. I don't seem to have any problem selecting a parcel from the 7000 shelf in the morning. I follow Orion as close to 100% as possible without service failures. Orion adds about 30-50 miles to my day and in conjunction with the 9.5 list, this is the kind of dispatch I get.
IMG_20181026_162712315_HDR.jpg

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
View attachment 219431
This is my route in the real world right after loading it from the TP60 this morning. I don't seem to have any problem selecting a parcel from the 7000 shelf in the morning. I follow Orion as close to 100% as possible without service failures. Orion adds about 30-50 miles to my day and in conjunction with the 9.5 list, this is the kind of dispatch I get.
View attachment 219432
That’s not a normal route by any means

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
View attachment 219431
View attachment 219432

What do you do after 11:30am?