Weight listed on tracking number not correct

skinandbonesx

I'm expecting a shipment of about 80 books this Friday (selfpubbed). My printer recently switched to UPS and I've honestly had trouble with shipments every since, but this is the first time I'm legitmately worried that it might be an issue on my printers end and not UPS

The books were spilt into 4 boxes and I received 4 tracking numbers. All weights listed on the tracking number vary signifigantly even though they should technically have the same number of books in each box. the box weights are 3.6kg, 4.5kg. 4.5kg. and 7.8kg

Even more particular, the total weight of the 4 packages is still nearly 10kg short of what the total weight of these 80 books should actually be. I've done the math and there's weight missing, according to the tracking numbers at least.

Is this just a problem with the information listed in the tracking number, or should i actually be concerned about possibly missing nearly 20 books once I receive this order?

IESucks

I'm expecting a shipment of about 80 books this Friday (selfpubbed). My printer recently switched to UPS and I've honestly had trouble with shipments every since, but this is the first time I'm legitmately worried that it might be an issue on my printers end and not UPS

The books were spilt into 4 boxes and I received 4 tracking numbers. All weights listed on the tracking number vary signifigantly even though they should technically have the same number of books in each box. the box weights are 3.6kg, 4.5kg. 4.5kg. and 7.8kg

Even more particular, the total weight of the 4 packages is still nearly 10kg short of what the total weight of these 80 books should actually be. I've done the math and there's weight missing, according to the tracking numbers at least.

Is this just a problem with the information listed in the tracking number, or should i actually be concerned about possibly missing nearly 20 books once I receive this order?
No

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've spoken to both my printer and UPS already. They've given me the generic answers of 'wait and see'. I was hoping for insight on actual experiences with UPS having the wrong weights or not
Any shipping company will only have the weight the shipper entered in the system unless the packages are audited along the way.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

This is Merica! Convert into pounds the way nature intended it to be, and get back to us.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
51-DNr0eFpL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOUR%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA(55%20Reviews)%2C445%2C291%2C400%2C400%2Carial%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg