Welcome to Stupid Saturday

BrownTexas

They have sups working during the week so plenty of drivers have available time to drive today. We might have 5 people drive. They can work my 12 hours a day for the 5 week days. I'm not coming in Saturday.

35years

Gravy route
Seniority has its privileges.
Just woke up.
Almost everyone was forced to work as helpers since most have 60 hours in. Not me.

They know if they forced me they had better have all their ducks in a row...Everyone below me building-wide (not center-wide) forced first. Manager/driver I am helping better not have 60 hours in already and 9 available, they would be paying me for 8 hours etc.

vvv

Volume is not up , go ask any sup .
Nah.....that's ok as I am not that concerned. Although in my center I can only assume that it is in that we are equally staffed as in past years and also stops/pieces are higher on personal route. Not to mention that they jump at the chance to offer me every day off possible thru out the year.

BrownTexas

Seniority has its privileges.
Just woke up.
Almost everyone was forced to work as helpers since most have 60 hours in. Not me.

They know if they forced me they had better have all their ducks in a row...Everyone below me building-wide (not center-wide) forced first. Manager/driver I am helping better not have 60 hours in already and 9 available, they would be paying me for 8 hours etc.
They can't force you to work a 6th punch.

MC0493

My center has been doing every Saturday since Thanksgiving and I've worked every one. Not enough hours the last 2 weeks so i had ride as a helper while worthless casuals drove me, that was stressful. We got about 5-6 inches of snow here today and i have a 40 minute commute in the dry, i'm tickled happy i decided to stay home this time.

Saturdays are pretty relaxed in my center though, pretty much come in and work as much or as little as you want, but they usually want us out before 6 hours.

BUCN85

Very interested to see how much working Saturday helps. I hope they get rid of some of my ec. With the rain and "warmer" weather I'm hoping to get the crap off monday