We're so heavy..

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Just wait til he pinches a nerve in his back carrying a seemingly easy 30 pound box up apartment stairs, following the methods....yes that happened to me. That was a fun day to tough out. I called my OC and told him I would finish the day but call out tomorrow...
I went to the chiropractor thinking I needed an x ray, expecting the worst....and he was surprised that I was even mobile....turns out I had multiple pinched nerves in my back that he said should be causing me “unbearable” pain. He cracked the living sh** out of my back and I called out the next day as well cause the adjustments kicked my ass. That was the big turning point for me

I've tweaked my back a couple times. Takes months to get back to normal.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I've tweaked my back a couple times. Takes months to get back to normal.
Biggest thing for me as a cover, has been adjusting every seat to help with my posture. So many different trucks with different sized drivers and I’m 6’1. When you first start that kind of flies over your head. Now I make sure that baby is perfect all day everyday regardless of the truck I’m in

Poop Head

Judge me.
Biggest thing for me as a cover, has been adjusting every seat to help with my posture. So many different trucks with different sized drivers and I’m 6’1. When you first start that kind of flies over your head. Now I make sure that baby is perfect all day everyday regardless of the truck I’m in
Put it like all the crippled-hunchback looking drivers do! They got it figured out

SandSpida

I tell all the cover drivers, you don’t put my seat and mirrors back to where I like them, it’s atomic wedgie time.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

g9mGxlX.gif

Whither

Scofflaw
845 start time this morning and didn't punch til 1950. Had 170 off by 1805 on a city route, not good enough -- "go take 20 off this driver." Respond it will be my 5th violation in 5 days. "That's fine, thank you." No. It's not fine.

Second time in 3 weeks I've been over 9.5 all 5 days. 4 legit grieves in the last 6 weeks, and I scratch my damn route most days. Not in a bonus center, don't cut corners and rarely under more than 20 clicks. On the grieve I file next week I'm requesting my meeting per Art 37 with "the District Labor Manager, Business Agent and the Co-Chairs of the applicable Supplemental panel to determine what actions are necessary to ensure compliance." We'll see how that goes.

SLW

I'm 6'5" and I barely adjust :censored2:, I'm going to be uncomfortable regardless the way those seats are shaped. Would kill for an adjustable headrest and a tilting telescopic steering wheel lol

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
845 start time this morning and didn't punch til 1950. Had 170 off by 1805 on a city route, not good enough -- "go take 20 off this driver." Respond it will be my 5th violation in 5 days. "That's fine, thank you." No. It's not fine

We're in a covid peak season... some locations worse than others (as seen in RI), based on how management is running those centers.

WAD, plus file for them breaking the contract. Put extra income from ot and grievances towards savings/investments.

I'm working smarter during this time, by not doing 300 stops/day, but actually managing some routes & being a supplemental driver afterwards. Same pay, easy on the body