Western Pennsylvania April 6th VOTE

GiveMeAttention

I guess you date low class ladies.

My wife is a beautiful successful woman. She doubles my annual salary and never rubs it in my face.

And because of it I treat her like the queen she is. Grow up bro.

Also my best friend has a computer science Degree. He makes a little more 10k more then me and doesn't get my health care or my pension. Also When he gets home he's still on the clock. Once I punch out I'm on my time.

Good luck to you but don't think because you get a degree you're set.

You're telling me to grow up when what i'm talking about is something a perfectly reasonable adult should be thinking about. I'm not just talking out of my ass my married friend.

50%. Yes you read that right, 50% of married people in the US get divorced.

And let's not even get into the ones that DON'T get divorced but are MISERABLE in their marriages.

Just cause you happened to luck out and find a decent woman doesn't mean that this isn't a real problem. Count your blessings my friend. I envy you.

F

Frankie's Friend

Bro women are EXTREMELY manipulative. They can act a certain way for YEARS and then when you put a ring on their finger they switch up. I'm not saying this from experience just heard it from some of the guys I work with.
20180523_221643.jpg

Underallowed306

It's like tax time. Get that check, quit and proceed to blow it all. People are so shortsighted these days

I’m not quoting you specifically to argue with you or attack you, but you just happened to say what I wanted to address. There are a lot of people still in progression that will benefit greatly from a higher wage when the contract is finally ratified. It’s a significant amount for some, I’m sure. The retro check is fine and dandy, and I agree that a lot of people will just blow it on some crap, but you can’t blame people for wanting more info or being excited for making more money. I know that’s why I go to work.

Superteeth2478

What if she makes more than you? If she pulls 250-300 K a year, are you gonna sign the same thing?
Obviously not EatADick, but I would absolutely sign it. If you're marrying because you love someone and not because he/she makes a lot of money, then it shouldn't matter that I don't get a portion of the money that I did nothing to earn. Alimony is bull:censored2:. Just because a husband/wife gets accustomed to a certain lifestyle because of the money their spouse makes during the marriage doesn't mean they're entitled to it after a divorce. If you want to continue that lifestyle so badly, stay married or get divorced and go digging for gold with someone else.

Last edited:

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I’m not quoting you specifically to argue with you or attack you, but you just happened to say what I wanted to address. There are a lot of people still in progression that will benefit greatly from a higher wage when the contract is finally ratified. It’s a significant amount for some, I’m sure. The retro check is fine and dandy, and I agree that a lot of people will just blow it on some crap, but you can’t blame people for wanting more info or being excited for making more money. I know that’s why I go to work.

I'm with ya believe me. There are quite a few things I need/want with the retro check but if everyone would be a little more patient that would help. The big thing everyone needs to remember is every second you're on the clock until the supplements are finalized means that check is becoming that much more. So I say thank you to my brothers and sisters in Pennsylvania who kept up the good fight this long. I think everyone in the teamsters owes you a beer for actually having a back bone.