Western Pennsylvania April 6th VOTE

browned out

And, you still haven't provided any verifiable proof.

OK. You got me...…. Again.

Here is the verifiable proof.

Case # 1 HO FFa 1S GaRb@g3

Affidavit follows: I "state your name"

Yeah right;

You jokey jokester.

"I understand that this affidavit is a confidential law enforcement record and should not be shown to any person other than my attorney or other person representing me in this proceeding"

Is that you?

You could not even represent the members that paid your salary. You absolutely do not represent me; or any other current UPS Teamsters.

You still can not even admit that Betty Rose Fisher should be removed from the Teamsters.

Credibility is something that you are lacking. What's worse is that you have no integrity.

F

Frankie's Friend

Staunch union stewards have lost faith in the system.

"Father knows best" isnt good enough anymore.

And,

Disney World is not amusing now.

Where is the leadership?

F

Frankie's Friend

@BrownMonk ,
Is the last paragraph yours?
Or Tony Q's?

Everyone has a right to an opinion and the right to be serious minded about their future.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

Screenshot_20190409-224545_Google.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Again, Only a very few contracts within the IBT are voted by mail. The majority of the members go down to the unionhall or other location to cast their ballot for their contract.

Should UPS be treated differently and cost the union way more than every other contract?
How was Local 804's latest vote cast and subsequently counted today....did they have to go the Local on a Saturday, listen to a presentation, then cast a paper ballot on the spot?

stray

How was Local 804's latest vote cast and subsequently counted today....did they have to go the Local on a Saturday, listen to a presentation, then cast a paper ballot on the spot?

Nope, they had a long time to call in their vote or do it online. Still nearly 10% less turnout than Western PA. Maybe ALL votes should be held in person, on paper ballots from now on. What say you?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
OK. You got me...…. Again.

Here is the verifiable proof.

Case # 1 HO FFa 1S GaRb@g3

If you have filed NLRB charges;

I would look it up under Case # 1 @browned out is a conspiracy nut.

Your Local"s case was dismissed and I don't think that will bode well for you.

Let's see....

Local 174 wouldn't get on board with you, or Western Pa.

Now, Local 804 thumbed their nose at your mindless ramblings.

You could not even represent the members that paid your salary. You absolutely do not represent me; or any other current UPS Teamsters. Credibility is something that you are lacking. What's worse is that you have no integrity.

Yawn.

You know nothing about me.

You still can not even admit that Betty Rose Fisher should be removed from the Teamsters.

For what ?

Not even Rob A.... pursued any type of charges against her.

Time will tell, if you did file any NLRB charges.

It will be a matter of public record.... eventually. :biggrin:

-Bug-

I did meet with the NLRB investigator for almost 4 hours yesterday.

What did you do.... show him 3 1/2 hours of YouTube video's ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
@1989

Before you post.... click on More Options > Preview.

That way, you can see what it looks like before you hit Post Reply.

Miss one [ .... and the quote and response are all jacked up.

I'm really hoping @browned out isn't full of :censored2:.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Nope, they had a long time to call in their vote or do it online. Still nearly 10% less turnout than Western PA. Maybe ALL votes should be held in person, on paper ballots from now on. What say you?
I say apples and oranges.

Western PA is not NYC, nor do I know and nor did you note the percentages for each supplement from offer to offer.

In the end, what happened to "the future" and electronic voting?
This ploy to change how they voted was obviously to reduce voting percentages.

Last edited:

stray

I say apples and oranges.

Western PA is not NYC, nor do I know and nor did you note the percentages for each supplement from offer to offer.

In the end, what happened to "the future" and electronic voting?
This ploy to change how they voted was obviously to reduce voting percentages.

Well, it was you who pointed out that 804 didn't have to go the extra mile that Western PA did. The turnout showed that didn't adversely affect the vote as much as it was anticipated to have done. As I've stated before, I was not a fan of the short notice we were given but I do trust the results of a paper ballot more than electronic. Also, allowing the membership a public forum to have some debate prior to the vote gives them a sense of participation that is simply not available with electronic voting. At the end of the day, I feel it is in our best interest to do whatever it takes to bring up the membership's participation, not only in voting matters but in all aspects of being a Union member.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Well, it was you who pointed out that 804 didn't have to go the extra mile that Western PA did. The turnout showed that didn't adversely affect the vote as much as it was anticipated to have done. As I've stated before, I was not a fan of the short notice we were given but I do trust the results of a paper ballot more than electronic. Also, allowing the membership a public forum to have some debate prior to the vote gives them a sense of participation that is simply not available with electronic voting. At the end of the day, I feel it is in our best interest to do whatever it takes to bring up the membership's participation, not only in voting matters but in all aspects of being a Union member.

You will be vilified.... for speaking the truth.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Thanks...Biden Supporter...
The Teamsters is a terrible Union. You give them money weekly, they get nothing accomplished weekly. Many states are outlawing the, you must be in the union. If you don’t have to pay Union dues don’t. UPS got its preloaders a $2.00 an hour raise to start. That $2.00 will go right into the Union, who again does nothing.

Yeap...