What’s a good remedy for when your thighs chaff something fierce on the road?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My friend swears by Monkey Butt!

View attachment 229888
Last of the great mods!
upload_2017-3-26_10-17-5.png

WTFm8

Lose weight + medium to long briefs.

I’m down 35 since starting 14mo ago and switched from boxers to briefs and it’s really helped.

Plan on losing another 30 this year.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Only flannel I wear anymore. The extra armpit room and extra length make them so much more comfortable for us big guys.

Mom bought me a couple shirts for Christmas and a pair of pants. She also got me some pants from tractor supply and I like them better than the Duluth. Plus they’re cheaper. Lol. But I do like the shirts. They’re comfortable

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Mom bought me a couple shirts for Christmas and a pair of pants. She also got me some pants from tractor supply and I like them better than the Duluth. Plus they’re cheaper. Lol. But I do like the shirts. They’re comfortable
What pants did you get?

I love the firehose flex pants but other companies are coming out with similar stuff for much cheaper

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
What pants did you get?

I love the firehose flex pants but other companies are coming out with similar stuff for much cheaper

It’s the TSC brand. Like CE Schmidt I believe. They’re fleece lined and they’re warm as :censored2:. I’ve git some of their other work pants and they’re comfortable too. Life time warranty on em.