What’s the Big Idea

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yes, I went to his retirement party yesterday. He started in the car wash 41 years ago and was my cover driver when I started driving. I have nothing but love and respect for him. I never heard him say a single cuss word in all those years. He is a couple of years younger than me and he sells real estate on the side.
Yep, as I mentioned, I was his P/T Supervisor when he was hired.
I had just been transferred from the Hub after half the car wash workforce and Supervisor were fired for stealing.
I interviewed him and I liked him for his strong ethics and Christian background.
I worked with the Personnel Rep to get as many from a Bible College in Atlanta since the Carwash had a lot of autonomy in their work responsibilities.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
He had a good turnout for his party, even though it was at his church with no alcohol! Present and retired drivers.

813C0DAC-8523-4A2F-B588-C0918F026F33.jpeg
002CAA2D-6F1A-42A8-942C-AF09135D0A6F.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We are about to loose 25 routes on November 3 due to the new Atlanta SMART Hub starting up and things get shuffled around. Those routes are going back to the old Atlanta Hub where this was taken.
Forest Park still got two runout belts for preload?
When those 25 routes leave, how many empty spots will there be non-peak season?
You staying in FPKGA or going to the new hub?

Is this how it feels getting home from work and wifey asking you twenty questions before you can get to your chair?