What a joke.

Inthegame

But for the people that already passed their contract, I don't see why they don't just give us our raise. We won't get anything additional out of it, no matter 89's outcome. I think its more to cause peer pressure like this by UPS.
Right cause UPS wrote the ratification process into the IBT Constitution knowing L89's Pres would run and lose and then orchestrate this political stunt. And you uncovered the plot Ashell, you wizard.
Oh the pity you weren't negotiating for us...

ncupser82

So if this contract holdout lasts 5 years, do we still get retro checks? I'm not a huge supporter of this holdout, but I think it would be wrong if the IBT and UPS impasse the contract on them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So if this contract holdout lasts 5 years, do we still get retro checks? I'm not a huge supporter of this holdout, but I think it would be wrong if the IBT and UPS impasse the contract on them.

The national has passed----the remaining supplements will either be approved by their respective members or the IBT will impose their respective "last, best and final" offer.

This will all be over before Labor Day.

PHLtroublemaker

I love when upstate is wrong..... It happens to him and stink a lot!!
What happened to losing the company plan on January 1st!!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Overpaid Union Thug

I voted no but not for health insurance reasons. Our insurance actually gets a little better here. Especially for those of us with monthly prescriptions. But that is on hold. And the over 9.5 language will help many of us but that is on hold too. The holdouts are costing many of us money other than the retro checks. As a matter of fact....I'm not even sweating the retro checks. But the prescription savings and more time with the family (or more penalty pay) via the new 9.5 language would be nice.

Last edited:

10 point

I voted no but not for health insurance reasons. Our insurance actually gets a little better here. Especially for those of us with monthly prescriptions. But that is on hold. And the over 9.5 language will help many of us but that is on hold too. The holdouts are costing many of us money other than the retro checks. As a matter of fact....I'm not even sweating the retro checks. But the prescription savings and less time with the family via the new 9.5 language would be nice.
Part time to full time progression screwing is on hold too.

L

Lizzzow

I think the OP is living paycheck to paycheck. Let's start a fund and all chip in a few pennies each and send to him. That should make him feel all better.