what are some things youre tired of?

hdkappler

1.) Tired of 11 hour work days
2.) Tired of going back to the bldg 2-3 times a week for bulk that wont fit in the a.m.
3.) Tired of the same ole blah blah blah PCMs
4.) Tired of low seniority guys screwing me out of days off by getting every monday and friday off because management has a "collapsing route" fetish.
5.) Tired of the union sleeping with the enemy.
6.) Tired of horse and pony shows for corporate.
7.) Tired of waiting for the company to enforce their so called "Zero Tolerance" on a certain driver.(and yes,all the proper channels have been followed).
8.) Tired of doing managements job,unloaders job,sorters job,loaders job and sales reps job while only getting paid for mine.
number 2 going back to the center 3 times a week.just skip one see what they would do.be lucky the money you are earning.

2Slow

My back hurts from sitting on my wallet!

And I wish they would buy some new tractors, the 50 they bought last year aren't enough.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I am tired of hearing about working 11 hour days for three weeks in a row and throwing the grievance form in the trash when I give it to them!!

Grow a pair for god sakes!!

ups2211

I'm tired of ups collecting our hard earned money to donate to the united way and then turning around and claiming it as a tax exemption. I'm not saying I'm tired for giving to the needy at all just to clarify. I'm tired of the way ups gets one over. Claiming a tax exemption with money thAt WE earned. If they want write of let them donate if from their profits not the wages of it's employees

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm tired of ups collecting our hard earned money to donate to the united way and then turning around and claiming it as a tax exemption. I'm not saying I'm tired for giving to the needy at all just to clarify. I'm tired of the way ups gets one over. Claiming a tax exemption with money thAt WE earned. If they want write of let them donate if from their profits not the wages of it's employees

The only part UPS can "write-off" is the match--we get to "write-off" whatever we donate.