what are some things youre tired of?

Re-Raise

I am tired of the packages. Every day there are more packages. You get rid of them the day before and you come back and there are more packages..

old levi's

blank space
I am tired of the packages. Every day there are more packages. You get rid of them the day before and you come back and there are more packages..

I call it The Dragon. You kill that sumbeach today and overnight he comes back to life to do battle again!

dragon_2.jpg
dragon_2.jpg

BrownArmy

It's my recurring (lame) joke that I tell the preloaders every morning...

"I thought we got rid of these packages yesterday?!!".

The good news is, I'm a cover driver, so it's mostly a new joke every time...

NotSoSpeedyg76

1.) Tired of 11 hour work days

File 9.5 grievance(s). Hit 'em in their checkbook.

2.) Tired of going back to the bldg 2-3 times a week for bulk that wont fit in the a.m.

Can't help you with this one.

3.) Tired of the same ole blah blah blah PCMs

There are only so many things that can be covered in a PCM.

4.) Tired of low seniority guys screwing me out of days off by getting every monday and friday off because management has a "collapsing route" fetish.

You are the only one who can do anything about this. Schedule your days in advance and, if they are denied, bang in. They will get the message.

5.) Tired of the union sleeping with the enemy.

I hope they are using protection.

6.) Tired of horse and pony shows for corporate.

?

7.) Tired of waiting for the company to enforce their so called "Zero Tolerance" on a certain driver.(and yes,all the proper channels have been followed).

?

8.) Tired of doing managements job,unloaders job,sorters job,loaders job and sales reps job while only getting paid for mine.

It is your job to take care of the customer and if that involves doing all of the above then so be it. You are paid an above average wage to do your job--stop your whining and do it.

This dip must be in management!! Put in more routes!! Above average....pfff!

goetface

I'm tierd of the damn shippers who ship those old ink cartriges, and the shipper who shipsthe used 3D glasses, YOUR BOXES ARE BREAKING AND OPENING UP 75-85% of the time, I HATE REWRAPPING THAT CRAP, BECAUSE ITS LIKE SHIPPING A HUGE TURD IN A BOX! POINTLESS! seal that crap up better.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm tired of customers who allow there dogs to be the insane jerks that they themselves are. Had a dog corner me yesterday and the customer comes around the corner of the house and does not one damn thing about controlling the dog. You can bet that that customer will be walking out to the driveway from now on to get their pkgs. I may even try and avoid the mud puddles. MAYBE.......................:angry:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm tierd of the damn shippers who ship those old ink cartriges, and the shipper who shipsthe used 3D glasses, YOUR BOXES ARE BREAKING AND OPENING UP 75-85% of the time, I HATE REWRAPPING THAT CRAP, BECAUSE ITS LIKE SHIPPING A HUGE TURD IN A BOX! POINTLESS! seal that crap up better.
Office Max - 60lb boxes full of used cartridges..................... spent 5 min and a half a roll of tape one day because the box split open. GRRRRR:biting:

goetface

Office Max - 60lb boxes full of used cartridges..................... spent 5 min and a half a roll of tape one day because the box split open. GRRRRR:biting:
Oh we know, they be splitting on us without fail, or they are loaded on where they are already ruined boxs and the loader did nothing to fix it, just loaded and sent out asap to be further split by 50lb boxs on top. Oh and I hate the busshels of paper with a lid held together by two bands.....split without fail for anything!