What are tubes mounted on package car roof?

john chesney

I've been retired for six years now. During a trip to Pittsburgh I saw a package car with two silver tubes mounted on the roof. They were on the drivers side and about two feet in diameter and maybe two feet tall. I asked what they were at my old center and they had no idea. Can anybody enlighten me?
They carry 2 little :censored2: supervisors in them. That way they don’t have to wait till you get into the building to tell you stupid :censored2: you don’t care about anyway

Mr Mcfeely

Shpeedy Delivery!
I've been retired for six years now. During a trip to Pittsburgh I saw a package car with two silver tubes mounted on the roof. They were on the drivers side and about two feet in diameter and maybe two feet tall. I asked what they were at my old center and they had no idea. Can anybody enlighten me?

What you saw are the air intakes for the new wind powered pc. Take that global warming *shakes fist*

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You gotta brother named Bud?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
506b85105911d.image.jpg

Heavy Package

I saw a package car with two silver tubes mounted on the roof. They were on the drivers side and about two feet in diameter and maybe two feet tall. I asked what they were at my old center and they had no idea. Can anybody enlighten me?

They are the new Early AM (EAM) envelope launcher. Now guaranteed delivery by 9:15am instead of 9:30. Flat fee of $150 more.

A-Mujahideen-fighter-aims-an-FIM-92-Stinger-missile-at-passing-aircraft-Afghanistan-1988-small.jpg