What can be cut?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You're joking right? Teachings? Like you're Jesus or Buddha or something. Referring to yourself as having a superior intelligence and calling others here simple minded? That's the very definition of trolling. Attempting to elicit a response from someone. Anyone posting so many stupid things really shouldn't be allowed to own a computer. I'm done responding to you now.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
You're joking right? Teachings? Like you're Jesus or Buddha or something. Referring to yourself as having a superior intelligence and calling others here simple minded? That's the very definition of trolling. Attempting to elicit a response from someone. Anyone posting so many stupid things really shouldn't be allowed to own a computer. I'm done responding to you now.
If you click my username you can add me to ignore.

Travwise

With all due respect ChickenLegs, the name of this forum is BrownCafe. Those of us that wear brown to work always have been and always will be the bread and butter of this company. So you can/should refrain from insulting the masses.

Use your superior intellect and create a forum for you suit and tie safety management types. Ask your rhetorical questions there.

Also, if you weren't trolling and weren't simply trying to elicit a negative response then you're right, you're not a troll. You're an :censored2:.

40 stops to freedom

refining departments at the corporate level so stupid stuff like having to pay grievance money for not correcting a payroll error in a timely manner no longer happens would be a good start

With all due respect ChickenLegs, the name of this forum is BrownCafe. Those of us that wear brown to work always have been and always will be the bread and butter of this company. So you can/should refrain from insulting the masses.

Use your superior intellect and create a forum for you suit and tie safety management types. Ask your rhetorical questions there.

Also, if you weren't trolling and weren't simply trying to elicit a negative response then you're right, you're not a troll. You're an :censored2:.
I think you meant , :censored2:IN...:censored2:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All the supervisors who do absolutely nothing but :censored2: schiznitt up everyday for all us employees and then have to fix their problems cause they cant do a dam thing right. No more money on the payroll for a bunch of jerknuttz playing circle jerks with each other after all the drivers have left the building. That's where I would start just saying lmfao.

O

OLDMAN3

Principals that I believe in.
Principals or principles?
ChickenLegs, or Integrity or whoever else you may be...
I am genuinely concerned about you. Please don't take offence at this suggestion...
Your preoccupation with others not following insignificant rules, your talking down to others, your self anointed role as "teacher", speaking in the 3rd person or in an idiosyncratic way are all signs that perhaps you may want to speak with a counselor or psychologist.
God bless you, I hope you are OK.

Future

Victory Ride
They cut the grit soap out of our locker room about a month ago.......I am pissed......left us with the pink :censored2: that if lucky only takes the first layer of dirt off your hand!!!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They cut the grit soap out of our locker room about a month ago.......I am pissed......left us with the pink :censored2: that if lucky only takes the first layer of dirt off your hand!!!!
Yep that pink soap is useless....but we still have the green grit soap too....AND paper towels. Livin large in 804....lol.