What do you expect knocking on people's doors at 1045pm

km3

I'm sure in Minnesota where your from in your small town there are maybe 2 robberies and a fight per year

Where im front :censored2: goes down on the regular. Violent home invasions, rapes, murders... so ya if somebody is knocking on my door un announced at 1045 I'm going to be concerned

I'd have my gun ready too...But to outright point it at somebody, or let them see it? Come on...

542thruNthru

Show up at my house unannounced at 11oclock hell 9 o'clock the gun won't be in your face but it will be at my side cocked and ready to fire

Yes that's the point. "Won't be in your face." For 1 I think you'll ask who's at the door and 2 look through the peep hole before opening the door so there is no reason to stick a gun in someone's face.

dudebro

I'm sure in Minnesota where your from in your small town there are maybe 2 robberies and a fight per year

Where im front :censored2: goes down on the regular. Violent home invasions, rapes, murders... so ya if somebody is knocking on my door un announced at 1045 I'm going to be concerned

And the people who do that, knock politely? Because I guess I'll just skip the home invasion/rape/murder, this door is locked....

Cman84

I am on a sat route in kansas.we have a 10:30 start time.it is normal to be out past 10 pm.ive had people answer the door with guns.our center manager could care less if we get shot

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Hard to blame the customers really. Hell, if someone knocks on my door at 10:45 and I'm not expecting them then I'm bringing my Glock downstairs with me too.

This is the world we live in now.

Box Ox

Anybody here who would knock at effing 10:45 PM and not be ready for a fight if they heard tapping/knocking/banging on their own door from an unknown source at that time?

mrbrownstone

Why ever knock. I never knock or ring doorbell unless it's raining and I can't cover the package or I need a signature. Hell knocking or ringing takes too much time. I drop and go. They know they have a package coming and many companies like Amazon text and email you when the package is delivered.