What do you expect knocking on people's doors at 1045pm

Catatonic

Nine Lives
UPS' failure to plan staffing/wanting to look like the best/anything goes to get done slave driver attitude is at fault. And never knocked past 7 myself. If it needed signed I'll falsify records never giving a fxxk. So I'd have got fired anyway. Too many people sitting around lazy ordering stuff. Fxxk em and anyone who disagrees.
Not so clever.

KingofFluff

giphy (24).gif

jaker

trolling
I really make the effort to ring or knock , that's why I really get po when a customer calls and says I didn't because I know I did

Now when I am gone I always come back to hearing the other guy never did

Faceplanted

It's funny. The same people who are scared to knock are the ones who mock people who get fired for not following proper pick up procedures

If u have a target on your back like many of us do, and don't knock on the door you can easially face discipline especially since damn near everybody has cameras now.

I follow the rules, if I get yelled at or have somebody answer with a gun I handle the situation accordingly.

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
Had a guy come to the door last night (7:20ish) holding a shotgun in his right hand. His house is in town still, but in a more rural part of town if that makes sense. He even left a not saying "UPS please knock loud" taped to his door. Normally I wouldn't have knocked that late, but I needed a sig and he left a note and everything. That is the first and last time I have this happen to me!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I don't knock period and if some guy came out with a gun it wouldn't phase me...he's protecting his home and family...there was however recently a guy who told me if I came past 7 he'd "friend'ing kill me" that's totally different

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I'm sure in Minnesota where your from in your small town there are maybe 2 robberies and a fight per year

Where im front :censored2: goes down on the regular. Violent home invasions, rapes, murders... so ya if somebody is knocking on my door un announced at 1045 I'm going to be concerned
Blah blah blah. Crime happens everywhere dude. ANYBODY would be concerned about a knock at the door at 1045 no matter where you live.

Indecisi0n

Had a guy come to the door last night (7:20ish) holding a shotgun in his right hand. His house is in town still, but in a more rural part of town if that makes sense. He even left a not saying "UPS please knock loud" taped to his door. Normally I wouldn't have knocked that late, but I needed a sig and he left a note and everything. That is the first and last time I have this happen to me!
What was he wearing?