What do you expect knocking on people's doors at 1045pm

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I am not, there is a driver in my center that gets just at 14hr 4 days a week.

Many drivers in my center have hit 14 often, some had to get driven back to the hub by a sup. So no, maybe your center is run properly, mine this year is a cluster:censored2:

Most routes in my center are 30 min or less drive back to the hub

I could see this with the density of Orlando

OrionsBitch

Not...
Nothing like pulling up to a house in a white rental van at 10:00pm where you and your helper quickly hop out and run around back of the house because there is a note in the board from the person who previously owned the house saying to deliver to the rear door. When you get around back you come to find the 150 German shepherd and do the only rational thing (outrun your helper, throw box). As you get back around front you are greeted by an angry owner who is holding a gun thinking he is getting robbed by a gang who showed up in a white van. As you finally drive away you see red and blue lights in the distance stop to the house you were just at.....rinse and repeat....next stop.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
We have , didn't you see me say out of site . The house we live in now there is a wall 3' from the door

I can clearly see everything while the person at door can't see anything , we also believe in security doors which is a great line of defense between you and the person

The only thing I would not do is let myself or my wife answer the door.

I'd let them make their decision and then I'd make mine. But if anyone came through my door uninvited late at night, they're going to die.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Nothing like pulling up to a house in a white rental van at 10:00pm where you and your helper quickly hop out and run around back of the house because there is a note in the board from the person who previously owned the house saying to deliver to the rear door. When you get around back you come to find the 150 German shepherd and do the only rational thing (outrun your helper, throw box). As you get back around front you are greeted by an angry owner who is holding a gun thinking he is getting robbed by a gang who showed up in a white van. As you finally drive away you see red and blue lights in the distance stop to the house you were just at.....rinse and repeat....next stop.

Still gotta say lovely user name. You should lend it to @BrownJake

He's my little BC bitch.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I am not, there is a driver in my center that gets just at 14hr 4 days a week.

Many drivers in my center have hit 14 often, some had to get driven back to the hub by a sup. So no, maybe your center is run properly, mine this year is a cluster:censored2:

Most routes in my center are 30 min or less drive back to the hub

I guess not much traffic late at night...

30 minutes at 55MPH or better is a long drive, I would never have my people cut it that close even its city/suburb driving.

Yes some centers are having a tougher time then others, not unusual this time of year.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I guess not much traffic late at night...

30 minutes at 55MPH or better is a long drive, I would never have my people cut it that close even its city/suburb driving.

Yes some centers are having a tougher time then others, not unusual this time of year.

@Faceplanted is in Orlando.

Have you ever been to Orlando??

There is no light traffic.

Faceplanted

Orlando is either terrible trafficwise Or

At night 0 traffic unless you are around international drive

We have tons of toll roads that have 0 traffic after 7

One of the fastest growing populations in the USA

I have had to bring back misses twice this year, other drivers enjoy pushing it close and having to pull over on the express way close to the hub and have a supervisor have to come get them and drive them back

Due to the huge amount of tourists with cash, and convention people who come to town looking for drugs, we have a pretty bad crime problem. Due to this problem most floridians carry are not afraid to start shooting when they feel in danger

Last edited:

davidix

The other day I got to my last apartments at 9pm.. I can either start knocking and see what happens, DR as many as I can without knocking or if they are access point just not in as many as I can.

Either way I'm screwed.. happy holidays.

wayfair

swollen member
We have , didn't you see me say out of site . The house we live in now there is a wall 3' from the door

I can clearly see everything while the person at door can't see anything , we also believe in security doors which is a great line of defense between you and the person

Believe Me you are not getting in my house without my permission
Get your wife a pistol, or show her how to shoot a shotty in short quarters.

There's a place here that practice simunition training

jaker

trolling
Get your wife a pistol, or show her how to shoot a shotty in short quarters.

There's a place here that practice simunition training
She has her own pistol , XD compact 9mm . She has had now for a few years

The sub and the ruger are mine

Attachments

• 20161119_090744.jpg
    20161119_090744.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 104

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Orlando is either terrible trafficwise Or

At night 0 traffic unless you are around international drive

We have tons of toll roads that have 0 traffic after 7

One of the fastest growing populations in the USA

I have had to bring back misses twice this year, other drivers enjoy pushing it close and having to pull over on the express way close to the hub and have a supervisor have to come get them and drive them back

Due to the huge amount of tourists with cash, and convention people who come to town looking for drugs, we have a pretty bad crime problem. Due to this problem most floridians carry are not afraid to start shooting when they feel in danger

The last time I was in Orlando (1988-89?) there was a news story where a couple of guys had kidnapped a girl and took turns raping her while driving on I-4.