What do you expect knocking on people's doors at 1045pm

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I would have my wife answer the door with just me out of site with a gun

But really no matter what 10pm is too late , by that time I Am in bed and you come knocking

You can still knock around 8 because most are still up , by 9 you should only knock if you see movement after 930 give it up

Oh that's cool put your wife on point
You might wanna rethink that one

jaker

trolling
Oh that's cool put your wife on point
You might wanna rethink that one
Really did you read the post after that

what going to happen to your family if you are dead , do you think the guy is going to just turn around or rape or kill your wife and your kids since there is no one in the way now

jaker

trolling
Also to add my wife knows her job in a situation like that and I know mine

We practice together and with our boys

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Really did you read the post after that

what going to happen to your family if you are dead , do you think the guy is going to just turn around or rape or kill your wife and your kids since there is no one in the way now

You really are special aren't you
Maybe you should hide in the closet and let your wife handle things

wayfair

swollen member
NFEoAeFHWkKWpN00qkR7tZ2l0tnX-_dUAGJfmep7pWWqGyulrUF7XTULs3pGZEioTiKKdAagluwdpOk1jvNEp9v2xhizbdhY7yPOIkObCTWzejwZBqfaOeSHV-9gCpijCctGeSA

you don't know what a "jam" is???

my comment was a sarcastic joke on glocks jamming.... ya know, FTF or FTE

jaker

trolling
You really are special aren't you
Maybe you should hide in the closet and let your wife handle things
You just don't get it , let me explain it to you since you are a little slow

Someone comes unannounced late in the night wife opens door and takes one step back I am just out of site with gun pointed at person , if person decides to charge wife drops to ground and I take him out

Now if husband opens the door and person decides to shoot on opening it's a hard thing to deal with because husband is dead with no one else to defend the kids and wife

You call it what you want but we have agree to have at least one parent alive instead of both

wayfair

swollen member

Someone comes unannounced late in the night wife opens door and takes one step back I am just out of site with gun pointed at person , if person decides to charge wife drops to ground and I take him out

Now if husband opens the door and person decides to shoot on opening it's a hard thing to deal with because husband is dead with no one else to defend the kids and wife

You call it what you want but we have agree to have at least one parent alive instead of both

you'll need more practice, normally, home invasions involve more than one bad guy..

I'd recommend a good home security camera system if you were to get that concerned about it to have your wife "drop to the ground"

Dragon

Package Center Manager
So, I have already heard of quite a few drivers in my hub having people answer their doors with a gun in hand, some with a gun pointed at them. Ups management seems to think it's acceptable to have us deliverig at 11pm

Honestly I have done the same to a pizza guy Who came to my house on accident.

Anybody on here have it happen to them yet?

so if you are knocking at a house or apt at 1045pm, what time did you start?

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Sign up for a tactical shooting class that covers real world scenarios. It would cover stuff like this. I was trained to not even answer the door and to be off side at an angle. If they come through the door, you shoot as if multiple attackers.

Faceplanted

I am not, there is a driver in my center that gets just at 14hr 4 days a week.

Many drivers in my center have hit 14 often, some had to get driven back to the hub by a sup. So no, maybe your center is run properly, mine this year is a cluster:censored2:

Most routes in my center are 30 min or less drive back to the hub

jaker

trolling
Sign up for a tactical shooting class that covers real world scenarios. It would cover stuff like this. I was trained to not even answer the door and to be off side at an angle. If they come through the door, you shoot as if multiple attackers.
We have , didn't you see me say out of site . The house we live in now there is a wall 3' from the door

I can clearly see everything while the person at door can't see anything , we also believe in security doors which is a great line of defense between you and the person

Believe Me you are not getting in my house without my permission