What does the Bible say about...........???? "On Topic"

Box Ox

But I have been taught that in comparison to the masses who are headed to destruction a relative few will make it to heaven. Jesus himself said that comparing the narrow gate with the broad way.

Whether it's supposedly easy or difficult to get into Heaven probably varies from week to week. Just depends on what the sales pitch needs to be to get suckers/followers to part with their money when the collection plate is passed around.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But I have been taught that in comparison to the masses who are headed to destruction a relative few will make it to heaven. Jesus himself said that comparing the narrow gate with the broad way.
The reason you have been taught that is Matthew 7: 21 -"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven."
Wanna go to heaven?? Jesus says the one who does His will. Might want to figure out what that is.
There is your answer.
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.-- Matthew 7: 13-14 Jesus says this right after the famous Golden Rule in verse 12.
Broad way is easy. Narrow way is hard.
Many do not go the narrow way because of the difficulty. His will many reject.
Party on. Everyone else is . Live it up.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

A passage about the judging and the judgement...Jesus said,
"But even if I do judge, My judgment is true, because I am not alone when I judge; I am with the Father, who sent Me." --John 8:16

El Correcto

god is dead
Why should I hold my tongue or disdain for religion when I grew up watching politicians debate my rights based off of the cultist majority’s silly book?

BrownFlush

If you kind blindly accept Christianity with the hate it has for gays, you’re not a good person.

You’re a cultist.
Get over it. You know the line.
Hate the sin. Not the sinner.

You hate because the Bible and God reject homosexuality and so you hate anyone who is a Christian and believes the Bible or in God.

BrownFlush

It’s easy to be all coexisty about a group of individuals that isn’t preaching you’re unnatural. His religion is founded in hate for my kind of people and I’m the hateful one?
The Bible says it's unnatural. I believe what's written. No hate. Truth. " The truth will make free"...only the truth will make you free from sin.

"For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error." Romans 1: 26-27

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
The Bible says it's unnatural. I believe what's written. No hate. Truth.

"For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error." Romans 1: 26-27
That is what Paul said about it, not god.
Quit confusing cult thought leaders for a divine being that created the universe.

vantexan

The reason you have been taught that is Matthew 7: 21 -"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven."
Wanna go to heaven?? Jesus says the one who does His will. Might want to figure out what that is.
There is your answer.
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.-- Matthew 7: 13-14 Jesus says this right after the famous Golden Rule in verse 12.
Broad way is easy. Narrow way is hard.
Many do not go the narrow way because of the difficulty. His will many reject.
Party on. Everyone else is . Live it up.
And yet billions will end up on the broad way for no other reason than they have no access to the Bible. Too bad for them.

BrownFlush

Your world.
Your responsibility to teach. You have access to the Bible. Do you believe it? Is your neighbor lost without hearing the gospel? Will it be better for him if you say nothing?
Stop worrying about billions of people you don't know or never will know...but..if you aren't convinced of what Jesus said is true...your neighbor will never know either .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You hate because the Bible and God reject homosexuality and so you hate anyone who is a Christian and believes the Bible or in God.

I think he probably is just annoyed that you use an ancient book of Jew fairy tales to judge other people and discriminate against them.

You are a Pharisee.
Jesus was murdered by people like you.