What does the Bible say about...........???? "On Topic"

vantexan

They will stand in judgement just like all.
I know this , we are commanded to go out in the world and teach the lost the gospel. If folks are alright without the gospel, why go?
That still doesn't answer my question. God is omniscient. He knew before all these billions of people were born that billions of them would/will never hear the gospel of Christ, ever see a Bible. They have no chance at all if our theology is correct. Does a just God allow billions of people to be born knowing they are doomed to eternal damnation? While we're at it we had no choice being born into this world. Totally beyond our control. And we're told once we've reached the age of accountability we must strive very hard to enter heaven. And oh, by the way, most of us won't make it. More and more I'm beginning to wonder if we're being told to obey authority, be good, we'll get out reward in the next life. Napoleon once said(paraphrasing) it's a good thing there's religion because otherwise the poor would murder the rich.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That still doesn't answer my question. God is omniscient. He knew before all these billions of people were born that billions of them would/will never hear the gospel of Christ, ever see a Bible. They have no chance at all if our theology is correct. Does a just God allow billions of people to be born knowing they are doomed to eternal damnation? While we're at it we had no choice being born into this world. Totally beyond our control. And we're told once we've reached the age of accountability we must strive very hard to enter heaven. And oh, by the way, most of us won't make it. More and more I'm beginning to wonder if we're being told to obey authority, be good, we'll get out reward in the next life. Napoleon once said(paraphrasing) it's a good thing there's religion because otherwise the poor would murder the rich.

"There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And he answered them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.” Luke 13: 1 -5

What about you? Again, you are using human reasoning.
God knows YOUR ability and YOUR opportunities .
“Save yourself from this crooked generation.” Acts 2:40

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nothing can be as current as the Bible.
This is life before brown, during brown, and way way after brown.
You have discussed zero current events.

The Bible is like crack for schizophrenics like you. Someone needs to send you to rehab for your mental illness.
giphy (69).gif

vantexan

You have discussed zero current events.

The Bible is like crack for schizophrenics like you. Someone needs to send you to rehab for your mental illness.
View attachment 257178
I may have doubts, but I still believe the world is a better place because of Christianity. When I see comments like yours it reinforces my belief that what the non-Christian world has to offer isn't appealing at all. There's too much hate, too much anger.

vantexan

"There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And he answered them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.” Luke 13: 1 -5

What about you? Again, you are using human reasoning.
God knows YOUR ability and YOUR opportunities .
“Save yourself from this crooked generation.” Acts 2:40
No, I'm literally seeing billions of people who never heard the gospel, never held a Bible, being consigned to hell.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I may have doubts, but I still believe the world is a better place because of Christianity. When I see comments like yours it reinforces my belief that what the non-Christian world has to offer isn't appealing at all. There's too much hate, too much anger.
That has nothing to do with my post at all.