What Does UPS have up its sleeves?

RolloTony Brown Town

How could "the Union" stop a laid off driver from working as a seasonal employee....anywhere???

I only know what I was told. I asked my manager and division manager during a staffing call if that was an avenue we could pursue and they said the union was not ok with that. Maybe a question for your local representative. We would all rather have professional drivers compared to the seasonals I’m getting currently.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How could "the Union" stop a laid off driver from working as a seasonal employee....anywhere???
UPSF drivers in NE might apply at UPS. They would qualify to driver feeders full time for seasonal work over outside hires. I know Laguna, anHour and a few other no clues hate the language because they support scabs and subcontractors but I know a few hundred that are loving it now.

F

Frankie's Friend

View attachment 220981
New Article 22.5 Hybrid PVD Freight Drivers. Starting pay at $12 per hour. 8 year progression. Top rate of $18.75 per hour. 168 hour work week. No 8 hour requests. No 9.5 Protection.
200.gif

We can tow them if they dont have the money for fuel.

Poop Head

Judge me.
What big changes do you think UPS will "spring"on us out of the blue after the Contract is implemented?

Will we deliver all the UPS surepost packages?

Will the weight limit go up to 200lbs?

Or what other nuggets are in store?
We will be putting together those platform beds, putting away the groceries, and changing Nana's diapers.