What does UPS make money on beside shipping business?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
You would be surprised how easy it is to walk into a UPS store and ship a key of blow from Miami to Seattle. We probably have a lot of illegal drugs on our trucks that we don’t even know about.
oh yeah , wish one of those boxes would bust open 😔

9.5er

You would be surprised how easy it is to walk into a UPS store and ship a key of blow from Miami to Seattle. We probably have a lot of illegal drugs on our trucks that we don’t even know about.
A box is a box. When I was in package I could care less what’s in it. Only where it’s going and how fast I could get it delivered. (Not runner fast, just efficient)

Now that I’m in feeders I have same mindset just a lot slower.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
"what is wrong with illegal immigrants driving down wages"
jeez lemme put my thinking hat on for that one....

Wait until you see my roof...🪜..

No naturalized citizen wants to go on that ladder..:hammer:

I am really amazed at their work ethic..took 12 hours to strip and roof my home..they never even took a break. I actually had to go to Subway and force them to take a meal.

rod

Retired 22 years
Years ago the Sheriff of the area I delivered to was giving a talk at a local town meeting. Some little old lady asked him how all the drugs were getting into the County. He replied "probably UPS" as a joke but I sure had some different conversations with customers for awhile after that..

rod

Retired 22 years
Years ago the Sheriff of the area I delivered to was giving a talk at a local town meeting. Some little old lady asked him how all the drugs were getting into the County. He replied "probably UPS" as a joke but I sure had some different conversations with customers for awhile after that..
I've told this story before but I decided to tell it again because @542 likes it when I do that.

Wait until you see my roof...🪜..

No naturalized citizen wants to go on that ladder..:hammer:

I am really amazed at their work ethic..took 12 hours to strip and roof my home..they never even took a break. I actually had to go to Subway and force them to take a meal.
yeah who needs sovereignty or a functioning government as long as you get a roof done cheap right?

keep lapping from your wall st overlords bowl, maybe they'll throw you some scraps after they get their divvies

people like you make me sick

DELACROIX

yeah who needs sovereignty or a functioning government as long as you get a roof done cheap right?

keep lapping from your wall st overlords bowl, maybe they'll throw you some scraps after they get their divvies

people like you make me sick

"people like you make me sick"...that's a line from UHF (Movie)..

"want to drink from the fire hydrant"...🚒

DELACROIX

I've told this story before but I decided to tell it again because @542 likes it when I do that.

Shipped from a UPS store in California, Next Day Saturday..with the seams all taped up..I seen a couple in my days, usually we catch them on the preload and have the police deliver them dressed in browns...