What else can they do torture us?

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
If a water bottle is an in cab distraction, then the DIAD is an in cab distraction and UPS must move it to the rear of the package car NOW! This ofcousre will mean we have to open the bulkhead door each time we return to the package car, but its all about safety. So what if it slows us down SAFETY FIRST right UPS?

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
For what it's worth, I had an on-area today. He didn't mention my water, and I didn't have a towel out. I keep my phone and lip balm in the old diad holder. He said watch out for those. They're distractions. They don't distract me. I just don't like toting them and they'll melt in the package compartment.

Mr hubrat got scolded for his towel.

You know, I don't mind the strictness, even the militance. What I mind is being treated as if I have poor judgement. It's very disrespectful.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
If a water bottle is an in cab distraction, then the DIAD is an in cab distraction and UPS must move it to the rear of the package car NOW! This ofcousre will mean we have to open the bulkhead door each time we return to the package car, but its all about safety. So what if it slows us down SAFETY FIRST right UPS?

It's out of reach in the newest cars I've seen.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
...Some idiot in a cubicle with too much authority and too few brains had himself a bright idea and wrote a memo, and those of us in the real world get to bear the brunt of his incompetence.
You forgot to mention that his cubicle is air conditioned. He has no clue what it's like to do our job. Just like our wonderful CEO, no doubt a brilliant business man, but he is out of touch with the workforce. I would so like to see him on "Undercover Boss"!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You forgot to mention that his cubicle is air conditioned. He has no clue what it's like to do our job. Just like our wonderful CEO, no doubt a brilliant business man, but he is out of touch with the workforce. I would so like to see him on "Undercover Boss"!!

My on-car drove for 15 years. He is fully aware of what we go through out there.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
To be fair, he probably could have waited until he came to a safe stop before wiping his face.
If sweat runs into your eyes while the vehicle is in motion, it could prevent you from properly seeing the road, another vehicle or even pedestrian and perhaps cause an accident.

I believe all of the key phrases would apply, leave yourself an out, aside.

That would also apply well with drinking cold fluids to keep you hydrated, which is impossible when your beverage is trapped in a 150F compartment. "Expect the unexpected", aka dehydration.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Hopefully as she has become somewhat of a Bridezilla lately. I'm sure it's just nerves but the littlest things seem to set her off. A simple change to the seating chart and a menu change for the rehearsal dinner set her off.

Maybe, she's re-thinking what-his- name? After all, dads know best!