What Holidays do we NOT work

Tyguy122

Hello, I just started at UPS about a month ago as a PT loader. Let's be honest the job is rough but the pay and benefits make it all worth it. I tried looking all over for some answer to my question but have yet to find it. So I'm hoping someone here can help me. What is the Holiday Calendar for this year, what days do we not work. Thank You

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Step 1. Look at the calendar and see holidays.
Step 2. Look at the seniority list and see your name at the bottom
Step 3. Notify your family members you won’t be attending any holiday functions for the next 5 years.

542thruNthru

Hello, I just started at UPS about a month ago as a PT loader. Let's be honest the job is rough but the pay and benefits make it all worth it. I tried looking all over for some answer to my question but have yet to find it. So I'm hoping someone here can help me. What is the Holiday Calendar for this year, what days do we not work. Thank You
Wow, a PTer saying the pay is worth it.

Holidays off will be in your Supplemental agreement. Usually it's the big ones.

July 4th
Labor day
Memorial day
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New years eve
New years day

Tyguy122

Wow, a PTer saying the pay is worth it.

Holidays off will be in your Supplemental agreement. Usually it's the big ones.

July 4th
Labor day
Memorial day
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New years eve
New years day
Gotta work for that good pay. I heard that top pay for Package Car drivers is gonna be in the mid 40's by the end of 2022.

542thruNthru

Gotta work for that good pay. I heard that top pay for Package Car drivers is gonna be in the mid 40's by the end of 2022.
What state do you live in?

Yes Aug 1st I'll be making over $40. Don't kill yourself and work safe and you'll be there soon enough.

Tyguy122

What state do you live in?

Yes Aug 1st I'll be making over $40. Don't kill yourself and work safe and you'll be there soon enough.
PA. I have an end goal of becoming a driver(either feeder or package) but I also have a degree so many something corporate? Just going with the flow. I'm almost at my 30 working days and everyone says if you can do this for 6 months. You can do anything with UPS.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Add the day after Thanksgiving to the list if you are in the 804 or 177. The rest of you have some negotiating to do.

You get those days off but you don't get paid for until after you have one year in.

charm299

Festivus