What is the most annoying thing that helpers do?

The Driver

I drive.
My helper talks a big game. Always telling me tall tales of Ghosts of Jobs Past, girls he's banged, adventures he's been on, ex-girlfriend he hates the guts of.

I just desperately want him to shut the :censored2: up.

Zowert

Needing a smoke break every 7 stops...

This. Had a helper who smoked like a chimney. Asking me every 20 minutes to stop for a cigarette. I went to a drug store and got him a box of Nicotine gum. Dude turned out to be an excellent helper after that issue was solved.

Anyone ever have a helper disappear? I dropped a guy off on a block with a cart full of packages and told him I’d be the next block over, if he finished before I came back he could either walk around the corner and meet me or just wait for me to come back and get him.

I get done with my block in about seven minutes then drive around to see my hand truck just laying in a driveway. I grab that then drive around for ten minutes looking for this bozo. I message center letting them know my helper disappeared and that I’m moving on without him. I went back to the location I last saw him twice that day and he wasn’t around. I finish the day and decide to drive by our meet point to see if dude’s car was still there. It was gone. The guy just dipped out without letting anyone know.

Anyway, I am pretty sure the guy was a drug addict. Positive actually because I saw him drop a bag of ice and I just pretended like I didn’t notice. Likely why he went MIA.

El Correcto

god is dead
Had an old man bring pepper spray after I told him not to. He insisted on spraying this dog that’s always outside and runs in front of the truck until the end of the street.

I really had to fight the urge to not just let him, :censored2:ing hate that dog till this day.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
had a guy who literally spread out his 8 course lunch on the dash of the pkg car...and had the balls to ask me to stop at a gas station so he could get some mustard packets ..

ManInBrown

The worst helpers ever that can’t even walk to the right house without you holding their hand and leading them right to the front porch. 3 days into peak “How do I become a driver” thank god im done with helpers. God Bless feeders

542thruNthru

This. Had a helper who smoked like a chimney. Asking me every 20 minutes to stop for a cigarette. I went to a drug store and got him a box of Nicotine gum. Dude turned out to be an excellent helper after that issue was solved.

Anyone ever have a helper disappear? I dropped a guy off on a block with a cart full of packages and told him I’d be the next block over, if he finished before I came back he could either walk around the corner and meet me or just wait for me to come back and get him.

I get done with my block in about seven minutes then drive around to see my hand truck just laying in a driveway. I grab that then drive around for ten minutes looking for this bozo. I message center letting them know my helper disappeared and that I’m moving on without him. I went back to the location I last saw him twice that day and he wasn’t around. I finish the day and decide to drive by our meet point to see if dude’s car was still there. It was gone. The guy just dipped out without letting anyone know.

Anyway, I am pretty sure the guy was a drug addict. Positive actually because I saw him drop a bag of ice and I just pretended like I didn’t notice. Likely why he went MIA.

I had that happen awhile back. Gave the guy a tight little apt complex. Maybe 18 stops. Told him to call me when he was done. A hour later I'm wondering why he hasn't called so I call him. Doesn't pick up so I drive back to see if he's ok. Packages stacked on hand cart and no more then 5 feet from where I left him.

I call him 2 more times thinking something might have happen to him. He picks up on the second time and tells me he quit and to stop calling him.

No idea how he got back to his car.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I had a guy last year, gave him two bags to deliver to the house across the street as I sorted. A minute or two passes, I'm thinking where is he? I can see the packages at the door, then him emerging from between the houses. Where'd you go? I had to piss he replied.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
helpermemenoshows.jpg

njb209

hate to sound like a sexist pig but I hate when I give me a tiny little female who can pick up anything more than 25 lb anytime I have something heavy I'll be like "I got this one"