What is the most annoying thing that helpers do?

some of you people are real whiners. Waaaaaah, my helper yawns too much. Waaaaaah, my helper wanted to pee in an alleyway in between stops. Waaaaaah, my helper wants to smoke a cigarette. You must be a real joy to work with. It's 1 freakin year out of the month and helpers get paid :censored2:......deal with it

You must be mgmt or a millennial helper

numberonedriver

Look at their helper phone and tell me what stops are next and it always the ones we already did on my board. It's hard enough looking at Orion I dont need more random numbers thrown at me.

9.5er

Helpers are guaranteed 3 hours here. Management tried that “keep em 1.5 hours” crap first day I had a helper.

iruhnman630

had a guy who literally spread out his 8 course lunch on the dash of the pkg car...and had the balls to ask me to stop at a gas station so he could get some mustard packets ..
My Tuesday helper asked if he could get a snack, 15 minutes in, then proceeded to lay out a small spread of nuts, granola bars, his water, and an apple in the cupholder. With the apple in the cupholder, all I could think about was why not just lick the cuphloder while you're at it?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was one. Knew the board, ran like a scalded dog. One year, a driver and I would routinley be doing like 80+ stops per hour. When I look back at it, all I can think is , I was so effing stupid.
Yep my first couple years as a helper I ran super tight resi stuff. Think we did 60-70 stops per hour and management still bitched that my driver wasn’t dropping me off with a dolly and packages.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My Tuesday helper asked if he could get a snack, 15 minutes in, then proceeded to lay out a small spread of nuts, granola bars, his water, and an apple in the cupholder. With the apple in the cupholder, all I could think about was why not just lick the cuphloder while you're at it?
You should have told him that’s where your pee bottle goes. Lol.

ManInBrown

Friday morning before the butt even hits the seat, “do you have my check”

“Why can’t I eat lunch with you”
“Do we have any tires to deliver today”

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
I got a 50 year lady this year; she brings me candy, doesn't need a restroom break and she stays out of my way so whatever.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E460B72B-1946-431A-AA13-6F2B483DF499.gif
She reminds me of your sister.

Calm down Archie didn’t mean to move in on your action

Bob11B

I had a guy last year, gave him two bags to deliver to the house across the street as I sorted. A minute or two passes, I'm thinking where is he? I can see the packages at the door, then him emerging from between the houses. Where'd you go? I had to piss he replied.
At least you couldn't see him pissing and he used concealment