What is the most annoying thing that helpers do?

rod

Retired 22 years
hate to sound like a sexist pig but I hate when I give me a tiny little female who can pick up anything more than 25 lb anytime I have something heavy I'll be like "I got this one"
Depends on what she looks like. If she’s nice eye candy it goes a long way.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Any of you ever had a good jumper? could help find packages, get signatures with the diad and ran?
I was one. Knew the board, ran like a scalded dog. One year, a driver and I would routinley be doing like 80+ stops per hour. When I look back at it, all I can think is , I was so effing stupid.

542thruNthru

Any of you ever had a good jumper? could help find packages, get signatures with the diad and ran?

I've had a few. I have one right now that does everything but drive. Today we practiced "package selection". I'd stop the truck and pop the door and he'd pop in grab the package and scan it on the way to the house.

My ass is starting to chafe from sitting so much!

542thruNthru

Ok- we can go with that. Lol.

You and old man Dave?
giphy-33.gif

some of you people are real whiners. Waaaaaah, my helper yawns too much. Waaaaaah, my helper wanted to pee in an alleyway in between stops. Waaaaaah, my helper wants to smoke a cigarette. You must be a real joy to work with. It's 1 freakin year out of the month and helpers get paid :censored2:......deal with it

What'dyabringmetoday???

some of you people are real whiners. Waaaaaah, my helper yawns too much. Waaaaaah, my helper wanted to pee in an alleyway in between stops. Waaaaaah, my helper wants to smoke a cigarette. You must be a real joy to work with. It's 1 freakin year out of the month and helpers get paid :censored2:......deal with it
One year out of the month? I see what you did there. Lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Sorry chief Iam the captain of this ship my rules

Don’t like it move on

Sorry chief Iam the captain of this ship my rules

Don’t like it move on

You are obviously a mgmt troll, or a Millennial baby helper

542thruNthru

Welcome to Brown Cafe. Please stay a while and whine about how driver whine. You'll be a valuable addition to this wonderful site.