What is the PT to FT bid sheet for?

Phughes2

Because I’ve been signing them for 4 years but it seems like they are pointless because they put up specific bid sheets as well

Staydryitsraining

You might be in one of those :censored2: buildings that put bid lists up every quarter even though that job doesnt actually exist. You also might be in one of those :censored2: buildings that mail you your grievance instead of just handing it back to you after its settled.

Est.1998

You might be in one of those :censored2: buildings that put bid lists up every quarter even though that job doesnt actually exist. You also might be in one of those :censored2: buildings that mail you your grievance instead of just handing it back to you after its settled.
Might also be in a big hub, and at UPS, it's all about seniority. If you have 4 years with the company, you're probably being out bid. I'd try to see who's currently doing the job and speak with thier supervisor for more details

Brown_$$

In my hub, in order to bid for any FT driver bids or combo jobs you need to make sure you sign the pt to ft transfer bid sheet first. otherwise, it will disqualify you automatically.

Phughes2

Well the problem I’ve having is that people who have 1 year of seniority are getting cover driver positions and I’ve been signing bid sheets for years and heard nothing. So maybe I missed a cover driver bid sheet, but I’ve been signing the pt to ft and I know they pull ft drivers from the cover drivers. So shouldn’t I jump them anyways when a ft driver spot comes open if I’m on the pt to ft?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Well the problem I’ve having is that people who have 1 year of seniority are getting cover driver positions and I’ve been signing bid sheets for years and heard nothing. So maybe I missed a cover driver bid sheet, but I’ve been signing the pt to ft and I know they pull ft drivers from the cover drivers. So shouldn’t I jump them anyways when a ft driver spot comes open if I’m on the pt to ft?
sounds like management doesn’t want you to get the bid because they don’t want you to drive everyday..time to call your local union hall and ruffle some feathers.

🧔✊