What is wrong with this picture?

KOG72

I’m full of it
For chicks yep no matter how old (as long as they are old enough to be legal). I would draw the line at guys though, no matter how cute. Unless you are @Indecisi0n
There's nothing like trying to get something heavy to a second or third floor apartment for a lady and get up there and there's a young sorry punk in the room.

jaker

trolling
I won't go in the house for nothing , I don't care if you are old/disable or anything . I put one foot in to get the package to clear the door and that's it

People can not be trusted and ups will not have your back

Vazquez13

To be honest with you there are some wild ones out there but most are just ordinary folks.
Lol. Really? Im wild but not too wild unless you make the move first. I never throw myself out there unless the other person showed an interest. If he does and i like him,then I would go out of my way.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Lol. Really? Im wild but not too wild unless you make the move first. I never throw myself out there unless the other person showed an interest. If he does and i like him,then I would go out of my way.
If that person (delivery) makes first move and you didn't want it that person could lose there job.

Vazquez13

You can make your intentions clear at the door if you want a quickie and I will be back later after I get off work
Yeah,but thats not as exciting when you roll up in your regular car and UPS inform. You need to roll up in that package car to make it exciting. Lol

Vazquez13

If that person (delivery) makes first move and you didn't want it that person could loose there job.
Yeah,but thats why he has to gradually move into it. It starts with flirting and more or less he will be able to get the feel on if she flirts back or not.

DOK

I've been cursed at for refusing to enter a home, among other things. You want me to take your brand new Memorial Day grill to the rear patio? No. Have a nice weekend (driver release). There's no man in the house to bring your 135 lbs Wayfair closet into the bedroom? Sorry (driver release). Now we'll have customers expecting couch service.
I can see UPS cubicle jockey's wheels turning right now, "hey, I have this idea for a great new service...."

oldngray

nowhere special
I won't go in the house for nothing , I don't care if you are old/disable or anything . I put one foot in to get the package to clear the door and that's it

People can not be trusted and ups will not have your back

There are regular customers you will get to know and trust. Not something you would do if you don't know the people on a route.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've been cursed at for refusing to enter a home, among other things. You want me to take your brand new Memorial Day grill to the rear patio? No. Have a nice weekend (driver release). There's no man in the house to bring your 135 lbs Wayfair closet into the bedroom? Sorry (driver release). Now we'll have customers expecting couch service.
Funny, but customers that tip don't have any problem.

KOG72

I’m full of it
IMG_5301.GIF
Lmao..its not the same. I need to see it . Lol. Ok i need to stop,as my twisted fantasies are comming to light.