What is wrong with this picture?

ManInBrown

I have a customer on my route who is my choice where it's in the board to leave at front door. So I always do this street at the same time of day because it's right after my airs. Nordstroms and Macy's boxes everyday. I always get there when she's standing on the driveway with her kid waiting for the bus. When I pull up it's like I'm carrying the plague. They turn around so they don't have to interact with me. And I'm a clean cut guy. I don't have the look of someone who's going to rob you, or kidnap your kid.

So one day I try to hand her a Macy's box and she goes no leave it at the front door. Real A hole.

So a few weeks later I pull up with 4 bombers. She wasn't outside. That stupid nautilus exercise machine and 3 others. Pouring rain out. The garage door was open. Nope. Left them all at the front door. No overhang at the door. Soaking wet within seconds. Raining cats and dogs. Rang the bell and headed back to the truck as I watched them struggle to get these huge boxes inside the house from the front door. Made my day.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a customer on my route who is my choice where it's in the board to leave at front door. So I always do this street at the same time of day because it's right after my airs. Nordstroms and Macy's boxes everyday. I always get there when she's standing on the driveway with her kid waiting for the bus. When I pull up it's like I'm carrying the plague. They turn around so they don't have to interact with me. And I'm a clean cut guy. I don't have the look of someone who's going to rob you, or kidnap your kid.

So one day I try to hand her a Macy's box and she goes no leave it at the front door. Real :censored2:.

So a few weeks later I pull up with 4 bombers. She wasn't outside. That stupid nautilus exercise machine and 3 others. Pouring rain out. The garage door was open. Nope. Left them all at the front door. No overhang at the door. Soaking wet within seconds. Raining cats and dogs. Rang the bell and headed back to the truck as I watched them struggle to get these huge boxes inside the house from the front door. Made my day.

You're an idiot.

Packages should have been left in garage.

Vazquez13

Why do you pretend to be a slut?
Because I can! Maybe you should stop being an :censored2: who hides behind a screen and tries to talk :censored2: and put people down. Its soo much easier huh since you would never have the balls to do it up close and personal. You like to talk :censored2: because your a big lonely bitter oaf who hates himself, So what do you do? Act like an :censored2: to everybody and anybody so you can "try" to make them feel the way you do. This is the internet buddy. Nobody gives two :censored2:s about you and what you have to say. Maybe people would if you were nicer. Go learn some social skills and manners.

jaker

trolling
Because I can! Maybe you should stop being an :censored2: who hides behind a screen and tries to talk :censored2: and put people down. Its soo much easier huh since you would never have the balls to do it up close and personal. You like to talk :censored2: because your a big lonely bitter oaf who hates himself, So what do you do? Act like an :censored2: to everybody and anybody so you can "try" to make them feel the way you do. This is the internet buddy. Nobody gives two :censored2:s about you and what you have to say. Maybe people would if you were nicer. Go learn some social skills and manners.
Hey hey now don't forget he is a hypocrite also

Johney

You must be new here. What you just said about Dave has been said likely over a 100 times. He knows he's an asswhole and doesn't care. Let it go.

Vazquez13

You must be new here. What you just said about Dave has been said likely over a 100 times. He knows he's an asswhole and doesn't care. Let it go.
Well maybe when he hears it a million more times he will care. Honestly he does care. Its a :censored2:ing cover up! He needs to act all tough because deep down inside he is a weak,hurt individual. Thats the problem. Everybody has to get over it because he is the way he is. Blah blah blah. Bull:censored2:!! He should be :censored2:ing nicer.

Johney

Well maybe when he hears it a million more times he will care. Honestly he does care. Its a :censored2:ing cover up! He needs to act all tough because deep down inside he is a weak,hurt individual. Thats the problem. Everybody has to get over it because he is the way he is. Blah blah blah. Bull:censored2:!! He should be :censored2:ing nicer.
No he won't and you're doing(as well as myself)exactly what gives him a boner......people turning some random thread about something else into a "Dave" thread. Let it go.

jaker

trolling
No he won't and you're doing(as well as myself)exactly what gives him a boner......people turning some random thread about something else into a "Dave" thread. Let it go.
Oh I wish I had that South park meme with him sitting at the computer just finishing up

Vazquez13

Well,let him get a :censored2:ing boner then. Maybe he will :censored2:ing do something with it and change his :censored2:ing attitude.

jaker

trolling
Oh found it

Attachments

• IMG_0853.JPG
    IMG_0853.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 107