What is wrong with this picture?

jaker

trolling
Lol. Yeah but whether you come after work or during work it woukd be the same risk. Your messing around with a customer on your route. So no big defference.
Actually no , when you punch out you are on your own time (not break time) so no matter what if the person claimed anything ups couldn't do anything

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Good thing you guys arent allowed to come in to customers houses,too many quickies would happen that way. Lol

Lol. Really? Im wild but not too wild unless you make the move first. I never throw myself out there unless the other person showed an interest. If he does and i like him,then I would go out of my way.

Yeah,but thats not as exciting when you roll up in your regular car and UPS inform. You need to roll up in that package car to make it exciting. Lol

Yeah,but thats why he has to gradually move into it. It starts with flirting and more or less he will be able to get the feel on if she flirts back or not.

Lmao..its not the same. I need to see it . Lol. Ok i need to stop,as my twisted fantasies are comming to light.

IMG_1222.GIF

MendozaJ

They didn't post the pic (I don't know why), but there's a driver handing a pkg to an old man sitting on his living room couch on the UPSers site.

ManInBrown

I've been cursed at for refusing to enter a home, among other things. You want me to take your brand new Memorial Day grill to the rear patio? No. Have a nice weekend (driver release). There's no man in the house to bring your 135 lbs Wayfair closet into the bedroom? Sorry (driver release). Now we'll have customers expecting couch service.
I'm always very direct when I walk up and they're waiting outside. First thing out of their mouth "Is that heavy" I always reply with "I don't know what you consider heavy" I don't even let them finish the sentence "Can you bring that" "Nope. We're not allowed to enter customer homes. Have a nice day.

You ordered it. Not my problem. In my entire career I've only had one customer get snotty. She said the old driver would have brought it inside for me.

ManInBrown

There are regular customers you will get to know and trust. Not something you would do if you don't know the people on a route.
My route is in a very affluent area. I might know 5 of my residential customers. Very few tip. They don't want to know me, and I have no desire to know them. I've had instances where as I'm walking up to the house they just pulled in, and will shut the garage to door to have no interaction with me. Then one day you think you're going to be standing outside asking me to bring something heavy inside? GTFOH

I'm always very direct when I walk up and they're waiting outside. First thing out of their mouth "Is that heavy" I always reply with "I don't know what you consider heavy" I don't even let them finish the sentence "Can you bring that" "Nope. We're not allowed to enter customer homes. Have a nice day.

You ordered it. Not my problem. In my entire career I've only had one customer get snotty. She said the old driver would have brought it inside for me.
It's a two way street. Do you ever accept help from a customer?