What Should We Do If Fred Wins?

tracker2762

Still better than what UPS gives their employees..nothing. I'd rather have my money in Vanguard than in the hands of the IBT anyday. At least there I can keep an eye on it.[/QUOTE]

Our 401k is handled by Prudential. The teamsters can't get their hands on it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Still better than what UPS gives their employees..nothing. I'd rather have my money in Vanguard than in the hands of the IBT anyday. At least there I can keep an eye on it.

Yeah, $30/hr plus free healthcare, 4 personal, 5 sick days, up to 6 weeks vacation and a $5K/month pension which, BTW, is also paid by UPS, is nothing. I admit that a 401k match would be nice but...

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, $30/hr plus free healthcare, 4 personal, 5 sick days, up to 6 weeks vacation and a $5K/month pension which, BTW, is also paid by UPS, is nothing. I admit that a 401k match would be nice but...
Well if you want to brag, well, I just don't know where to start. Guess I'll start at the first hole of a par 73 and promptly forget the conversation by the third hole.

SmithBarney

So with the internet, and technology do you think its possible to have a Nationwide vote online somehow?
it sure would be easier for the Teamsters to organize if its possible.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
who cares,its his company tard

WOW, you got $300? A double BZ and 2 extra ATTABOYS for you!! How does that stack-up to $30 per hour, a real retirement, and good benefits? Not very well...unless you're a "tard" you doesn't understand that Fred is reaming you each and every day and laughing all the way to the bank. I guess "tards" don't know what stockholders are either.

WOW, you got $300? A double BZ and 2 extra ATTABOYS for you!! How does that stack-up to $30 per hour, a real retirement, and good benefits? Not very well...unless you're a "tard" you doesn't understand that Fred is reaming you each and every day and laughing all the way to the bank. I guess "tards" don't know what stockholders are either.
I dont understand what you are saying.I got an extra 300 bucks and i am getting reamed?I am perfectly happy at my easy Fedex job.I am sorry that you are not.

LTFedExer

I dont understand what you are saying.I got an extra 300 bucks and i am getting reamed?I am perfectly happy at my easy Fedex job.I am sorry that you are not.
FedEx Driver.....MrFedEx will never be happy. Give him a bonus, it's not enough....give him a raise, it's not enough....Imagine how miserable he would be if he worked for DHL or any other delivery company?

vantexan

I got $180. Since the bonus is based on how much you grossed in the previous 6 months, topped out couriers will always get more than mid-range couriers. But don't feel sorry for me, I'll catch up to you in about 15 to 20 more years. Woo-hoo, gonna party like it's 1999 then!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You're an excellent example of someone who cannot see the forest for the trees. Fred underpays you each and every day, and then you kiss his feet when he tosses $300 at you. He "wins" every day he can pay you way less than the competition. Apparently, you are completely unable to undestand that. And you have the gall to call others "tards". Look in the mirror if you want to see one.