olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
My ex is a PT Hub Supervisor in West Columbia, SC. He got the job because I took the test for him. I reported it, but apparently they are just taking his word, instead of testing him again. Any idea where I might report this? I know how much you loaders hate the PT Sups anyway....
what a winning pair?

a women scorned?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Well, hell.

The Highlander is full sized, and I don't really trust the reliability of Nissans and Mazdas any more.

Good luck
We got a new 2011 CX9 for the wife as she wanted a 3rd row, the Highlander was 10k more. Knowing what I know now, I should have paid it and stuck with Toyotas. I’ve had to replace the driver side mirror (shakes at high speeds), fix the rear lift gate as it won’t latch when auto closing, and replace both front doors handles as there’s a plastic clip in both that break easily when you pull too hard.

Fortunately I was able to do all the repairs myself but the build quality of her crossover is lacking severely. After spending over $700 in parts alone from the stealership, I’d recommend staying with Toyota.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We got a new 2011 CX9 for the wife as she wanted a 3rd row, the Highlander was 10k more. Knowing what I know now, I should have paid it and stuck with Toyotas. I’ve had to replace the driver side mirror (shakes at high speeds), fix the rear lift gate as it won’t latch when auto closing, and replace both front doors handles as there’s a plastic clip in both that break easily when you pull too hard.

Fortunately I was able to do all the repairs myself but the build quality of her crossover is lacking severely. After spending over $700 in parts alone from the stealership, I’d recommend staying with Toyota.

I may be tagged as a fanboi, but you can't go wrong with a Toyota or a Honda.

(I have to say that Subaru is a good choice, too. Just nothing the size of a Highlander or a CR-V.)

fedx

Extra Large Package
My ex is a PT Hub Supervisor in West Columbia, SC. He got the job because I took the test for him. I reported it, but apparently they are just taking his word, instead of testing him again. Any idea where I might report this? I know how much you loaders hate the PT Sups anyway....
Why did you take the test for him if you were going to report him later? That seems kind of dirty. Let it go. Now you know you can be a supervisor if you take the test again.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

BS

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Once you go Kia, you'll end up KIA

When KIA first launched here in the States the quality was less than desirable-----they have really stepped up their game as of late. When it came to decide whether to lease another
Altima or look elsewhere I checked out the KIA Optima. I was impressed but there was still that "cheap car" feel when I sat in the drivers seat so I went with the Altima.