badpal

My ex is a PT Hub Supervisor in West Columbia, SC. He got the job because I took the test for him. I reported it, but apparently they are just taking his word, instead of testing him again. Any idea where I might report this? I know how much you loaders hate the PT Sups anyway....
From the vibe I get from your question. If you really want to hurt him, get back together.

RuthlessSupSlayer

I saw PT Sup and was like don't care to respond but then I saw what she was trying to do and I'm like I hate vindictive woman even more. So here what you can do... Get over him because he dumped right he got his last piece of tail from you and walked out. Dumb ho

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My ex is a PT Hub Supervisor in West Columbia, SC. He got the job because I took the test for him. I reported it, but apparently they are just taking his word, instead of testing him again. Any idea where I might report this? I know how much you loaders hate the PT Sups anyway....
God don't like ugly. Move on.

oldngray

nowhere special
raw.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I don't eat McDonald's on a date. Lol.
What a bunch of god damned rookies. You take to the best place you could afford. Then have drinks afterwards. Whatever you do, don’t sleep with her. The next ten dates, you will be on easy street. You have to flip the script guys, and act like you’ve touched a vagina at least once before. Jesus.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What a bunch of god damned rookies. You take to the best place you could afford. Then have drinks afterwards. Whatever you do, don’t sleep with her. The next ten dates, you will be on easy street. You have to flip the script guys, and act like you’ve touched a vagina at least once before. Jesus.
Spoken like a man.