What to expect @ a panel hearing? Husband terminated!!

Damian31

I hoping and praying he does get his job back! My husband was the bread winner and we have two small children. I know my husband will never sign for another package again.

bbsam

Staff member
I hoping and praying he does get his job back! My husband was the bread winner and we have two small children. I know my husband will never sign for another package again.

I hope he does too. But please never forget that UPS is not alpha and omega. The children's needs do not vanish if he does not get his job back. Just know for a fact that if he doesn't get the job back, there are still paths open to him and you. I remember what it was like getting fired from UPS. A real feeling of dread and impossibility. It isn't true.

ibt

That's exactly the way they want you to feel. You will think twice about doing anything against the rules for the rest of your career

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Just wanted to update everyone. My husband got his job back! His supervisor called him in today...
no panel hearing :)
Good to hear, just remember that you're supporting him and don't let him compromise himself again, even if he wants to get home to see you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
^^^^ this. I decided early on what good is rushing home to see my wife or kids or getting to a function or anything along those lines if it costs me my job or even worse my life. Steady everyday it'll come off eventually.

Logb17

First thing my BA told me when I got in FT. Never do ANYTHING dishonest, and work as instructed, you can file later. ITs a different world then PT.