What would happen to our pensions with a dissolving of a Teamster/UPS contract?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Well....in a fair and dare say equitable forum.......that seems about right.

Problem is........we don't all get a fair path to engage in conversation. Some, get favoritism.......anything goes sort of deal. In clear violation of written Terms of Service. Now, this is, of course, whoever "wields such power" to serendipitously decide. Part of the "in crowd"....you got it made. All that said, post reporting sometimes is all we have.......engaging in self-defense of say a personal attack may or may not be allowed for certain people. It's really just pure cyber-bullying and depending who the victim is.....could and has gone on for years.

This is settled history and not arguable.

Our balls be plenty big......we just need them out of the vice.

Some of us get threatened/banned........some us get a beer like.

See?

Thought I'd post something someone might give two s:censored2:ts about...

1682470830682.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Problem is........we don't all get a fair path to engage in conversation. Some, get favoritism.......anything goes sort of deal. In clear violation of written Terms of Service. Now, this is, of course, whoever "wields such power" to serendipitously decide. Part of the "in crowd"....you got it made. All that said, post reporting sometimes is all we have.......engaging in self-defense of say a personal attack may or may not be allowed for certain people. It's really just pure cyber-bullying and depending who the victim is.....could and has gone on for years.

See?
This is an internet forum. Shouldn't be here if anyone hurts your feelings. They're just words.

Thebrownblob

See?
Who are these mysterious people Who you think do not get banned?
I may not agree with how the moderators always moderate but they are in charge and that is how it is. I’ve been banned numerous times. I have reported very few people and moving forward. I will report no one because I don’t see the point. If I felt this website was unfair and useful or a necessary, I just wouldn’t come here anymore.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Shouldn't be here if you can't follow the Terms of Service. BTW, what was the title of this thread?

#cyberbully
You refuse direct instructions from a moderator.

That should result in an instant ban.
Watch the standards you set, because I’ll hold you to them.