What would happen to our pensions with a dissolving of a Teamster/UPS contract?

pkgdriver

this?

Demise also means "the end of something"....Words have multiple meanings. We've had this problem before. And folks putting words in other folks mouths. He hadn't been around for awhile attacking me.....but started again.

started here. Post #9. Noting I didn't start it.

Here

And on and on.

Maybe in not the same exact words......

So, for the record.

Now, most of these posts never go away, I don't start it and I'm told to stand down. Sure would appreciate some fairness and try to understand why this is? Publicly would be appreciated since I'm being singled out(publicly).

What I really don't understand: Why is it the victims fault?
9D1E6B59-DFE4-467C-A7F1-546284DBD42F.jpeg

Over70irregs

On the bright side…cheap places to move to once you retire, just ignore the rest of the crap going on in those countries.
Lol we cannot ignore. That non backed $ will flood back and drown us.
(Russia has warned that existing and new anti-Russia sanctions imposed by the U.S. and other Western countries will lead to a global economic crisis. “Both the current sanctions that have been imposed against our country and the new additional steps that Brussels and Washington are probably thinking about now will hit the global economy hard,” the spokesperson for Russian President Vladimir Putin said.)

Trucker Clock

Attacking you?

I just made an observation from what you posted. And it was a true observation.

Another observation and not an attack. You promised to go away. Do everybody a favor and keep your promise.

Yes I said this.

Maybe in not the same exact words......

Don't go telling anyone that I meant for you to physically go away, as in die. I have posted this before. You chided retired people for staying on this board, especially @UpstateNYUPSer(Ret). You promised that when you retired, you would not be posting on this board anymore.

Saying I wished death on you "Maybe in not the same exact words......" is an utter lie, and you know it. And calling you a liar is not an attack. It is a fact.

Trucker Clock

Now, most of these posts never go away, I don't start it and I'm told to stand down. Sure would appreciate some fairness and try to understand why this is? Publicly would be appreciated since I'm being singled out(publicly).

What I really don't understand: Why is it the victims fault?

You worked for this company for a long time. You then retired. You post on this board and say you are being bullied all the time. If this is the case, why do you stick around?

Enjoy your retirement and remove the stress from your life. Go do what you love to do. Why put yourself in this position? You've taken crap from UPS for 40 years. Go enjoy life and remove the stress.

qdg2

Yes I said this.

Don't go telling anyone that I meant for you to physically go away, as in die. I have posted this before. You chided retired people for staying on this board, especially @UpstateNYUPSer(Ret). You promised that when you retired, you would not be posting on this board anymore.

Saying I wished death on you "Maybe in not the same exact words......" is an utter lie, and you know it. And calling you a liar is not an attack. It is a fact.
Please....cry to a mod. I don't care.

qdg2

Yes I said this.

And Champ, never said death. See, go away and demise could be interchangeable here. And in fact are. Your hate runs so deep and so keen to cancel me. In fact, please mind your own business not mine. Please, don't insult my intelligence. Remember other folks read this.....and intellectual honesty is important.

Trucker Clock

And Champ, never said death. See, go away and demise could be interchangeable here. And in fact are. Your hate runs so deep and so keen to cancel me. In fact, please mind your own business not mine. Please, don't insult my intelligence. Remember other folks read this.....and intellectual honesty is important.

QDG2.jpg

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Go away is not equivalent to wishing someone had died. Full stop.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
@qdg2 stop reporting this post.

You’ve spent your last I don’t know how many posts name calling, and wishing death upon another poster.

If you would like to report this personal attack, you are right. It is one. And I will delete it.

And then I will ban you for personal attacks. I haven’t seen anyone else wishing death on you.
People actually report posts they don't like or disagree with? Must be soft and need to grow some balls.
If I ever report a post, please ban me for life.

qdg2

People actually report posts they don't like or disagree with? Must be soft and need to grow some balls.
If I ever report a post, please ban me for life.
Well....in a fair and dare say equitable forum.......that seems about right.

Problem is........we don't all get a fair path to engage in conversation. Some, get favoritism.......anything goes sort of deal. In clear violation of written Terms of Service. Now, this is, of course, whoever "wields such power" to serendipitously decide. Part of the "in crowd"....you got it made. All that said, post reporting sometimes is all we have.......engaging in self-defense of say a personal attack may or may not be allowed for certain people. It's really just pure cyber-bullying and depending who the victim is.....could and has gone on for years.

This is settled history and not arguable.

Our balls be plenty big......we just need them out of the vice.

Some of us get threatened/banned........some us get a beer like.

See?